Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tomb1013

One of the Regulars
A Stetson Open Road today!
DSC_1873.jpg

delectans

Call Me a Cab
Terrific Tuesday and Wonderful Wednesday, all!

Thanks Al! Your Beverly Hills Deluxe is lavish and luxurious, but that Trimble is a knockout!
"The American" went well, other than my warm mosit breath mixing with an extremely dry concert venue causing a river of condensation underneath my C key, making a lovely gurgly quarter-tone variation on a few notes in the second movement melody... ;) Oh, the life of an oboist during seasonal shifts... lol

Thanks for your kind note, my friend! Glad the performance went well. Such a beautiful work, with so much inspiration from our neck o' the woods! You had an outstanding hat day yesterday with the cap and Wellington.

Al, that is the right place to spend time. I see we have the same passion. I love thrift shop, antique stores and flea markets, too.
Wonderful photos, my friend and the Hats you wear, fantastic.

Many thanks, Manfred! Love the caps you have been sporting of late. A great look for you!

Al - 2 incredible lids; the Trimble is very special. Those dimensions are near perfect!! That has made it to my TOP TEN list!

You are much too kind! Thank you! Great look yesterday with your Falcon Park. Glad you bounced back quickly. Can't keep a man with a nice hat down for long.

I can dig TAR Tuesday...

Groovy!

Mallory Trinity

Lovely Trinity, looks great on you.

The Playboy got to go out and play today with a trip to the post office and dentist.

Perfect hat to run errands with. Excellent dimensions for you.

Same Stetson 25 for me. I planned to keep the cattleman's crease, but that idea lasted about 24 hours. Now with fedora style.

...and what STYLE, David. Fabulous!

Hairy Selentino

A most excellent ensemble!

A Stetson Open Road today!

Very nice, Tom!

Chepstow

I'll Lock Up
Al, thank you my friend. Before my hat passion , I was a guy who worn this style of caps everyday.

David, looks as good as the other, but If you want it more casual, then is that the right choice!

Sam, sharp Hairy Selentino, looks great to the suit!

Tomb, ha, an Open Road guy too. I love this Hats. It's a sharp looking lid on you!

Tom, looks good the modification! I like it!

Chepstow

I'll Lock Up
Now is the Day X, i got my package from customs fetched.
" Please open it! " I open the package and the Officer looked into it!
"Aha" He said. " I understand, that is it, why the package is so lightweight. Great Hat! "

Now I have it on my head, the new one, fresh from the USA, directly from Alan the
"New" old 1940 Stetson Deluce St.Regis! Thank you so much Alan, for shipment and the good price and your help.
You said, he ist the cleanest 1940 Hat that anyone have ever seen and It's right. That is a beauty Hat and I love it. I guess I would sleep with him, but unfortunately my bed is only 2,00 Meter and by my size 1,89 Meter it's to snug!

wear176.jpg

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Now is the Day X, i got my package from customs fetched.
" Please open it! " I open the package and the Officer looked into it!
"Aha" He said. " I understand, that is it, why the package is so lightweight. Great Hat! "

Now I have it on my head, the new one, fresh from the USA, directly from Alan the
"New" old 1940 Stetson Deluce St.Regis! Thank you so much Alan, for shipment and the good price and your help.
You said, he ist the cleanest 1940 Hat that anyone have ever seen and It's right. That is a beauty Hat and I love it. I guess I would sleep with him, but unfortunately my bed is only 2,00 Meter and by my size 1,89 Meter it's to snug!

Manfred; Now that looks SHARP! Outfit, facial hair and dimensions all are working. Congrats on the new hat.

Folks; NICE HATS THIS MORNING!

Eric -

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Completed early practice this morning and am fatigued. Rather than head home I am going to do some study on the couch at work. The mental effort of coaching the teenage girls this morning has taped deep into my energy.

IMG3314-M.jpg

Headed out to replenish our coffee.

IMG3313-M.jpg

Best, Eric -

(VS Executive fedora in silverbelly. Wearing a pair of whimsical shoes from Allen Edmonds.)

Borsalino Fall Diptych

102412_1.jpg

102412_2.jpg

Thank you for the many nice comments on yesterday's Stetson 1X Nutria.

This is an older (pre-war, I think) Borsalino embellished with a pin from my friend Aureliano.

I am pensive about having borrowed back my Urban Outfitters scarf from my daughter. I smell a little like an 18 year old girl.

Chepstow

I'll Lock Up
Sam, Alan, Eric and davidR, many thanks for the kind words about the Stetson!

Sam, right, It's from Ikea. You have the same? My wife wanted that bed!

Eric, fantastic hat, my guess, you are the customer of the Year. So many Hats from Art. You can be proud!

Alan, that is a marvelous Hat, beautiful and rare the hat pin. Looks excellent!

randooch

I'll Lock Up
Manfred, that looks spectacular.

Nice diptych, Alan. I enjoy your vocabulary almost as much as your puns.

Eric, that gymnasium shot is great! If you have to be fatigued, do so in style!

Hi Steve, great combo, shirt and hat, one of my favourite color, really beautiful hat ¡¡¡

Thanks!

Spencer, Great to see the Knox Derby! Also same with the photo!

Jeff, Your Wellington looks fantastic. Really fits the fall back drop!

David, Fantastic Stetson 25! It's setup perfectly!

Sam, Always happy to see a Velour. This is also a TONAK made in the original JHS factory!

Tomb, Super Stetson OR. Like you kept the Cattleman crease!

Tom, The mid ribbon and binding looks great on your Akubra Imperial Federation IV in Moonstone!

Manfred, Alan set you up great with the Stetson Saint Regis Deluxe! Looks fantastic!

Eric, Great ribbon work on your VS Executive fedora in silverbelly. The first photo is cool!

Alan, Your black Borsalino is 100% class! Looks especially great brim up!

casechopper

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Sam, right, It's from Ikea. You have the same? My wife wanted that bed!
We had it for awhile. It's very sturdy but I didn't like that you couldn't get out through the foot of the bed. We had a very small bedroom and with one side of the bed up against a wall there was only one side available to get out. It became a bit claustrophobic.

Nice VS Executive SBG. The first thing I noticed on that first photo was the strange fan-like protrusion on your shoes.
Do you find it hard to keep the very light hats like that one clean? I'm considering a very white felt for one of my next customs but I'm not so sure if it'll work with the naturally contagious dirtiness of my smaller children.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxraff