Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

EggHead

Practically Family
mayserwegener, great picture. I imagined you leaning on a hunting rifle or a shotgun on your right side.

Another beautiful day in SF. Went for a bike ride with my younger son.

Blackthorn

I'll Lock Up
My wife and I spent last night in a small bay area town called Benicia, CA. We had visited here before and seen an old hotel that intrigued us. Come to find out, this old hotel boasts having had Bogart spend the night there in 1936. They even kept track of which room he stayed in, and they charge a premium for staying in that room. I didn't feel like spending the extra money, so we stayed in a "lesser" room that was still quite nice. Here you go, the Union Hotel of Benicia:
DSCN0157.jpg

DSCN0203.jpg

DSCN0197.jpg

The doorway was a great place for a fedora pic:
DSCN0184.jpg

The furniture was all antique, as was the vintage mink I bought for Mrs B, at the antique store down the street:
DSCN0186.jpg

DSCN0154.jpg

DSCN0148.jpg

Last edited:

Blackthorn

I'll Lock Up
Thank you, Rusty, and Randall, thank you, she is indeed lovely. I'm blessed. She's also very patient with me always say "I need a fedora pic here..."

Now that you've given me the excuse, here we are at dinner yesterday evening, at a sidewalk cafe up the street from the hotel:
DSCN0178.jpg

Last edited:

Chepstow

I'll Lock Up
Sharp hats, Gentlemen!

David, sharp hat your Artlite, looks really good!

Mike, nice photo and Hat! you look good!

Perry, fantastico! A stunning Hat that Powell.

Jared, looks very good on you your Milan!

Steve, sharp looking Alpine. High Crown and a wide brim. Perfect!

Eric, you look good with your Lee. Lovely hat!

Javier, Congratulations to your sister Javier!!That is a great day for her! Nice hat, Sir!

History, nice Whippet Clone, looks good on you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
usleathermart