Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chepstow

I'll Lock Up
Jauntyone, nice photos. You look relaxed on the photos, I hope you have good days in Paris!
Great outfit, suit and Hat: Perfect!

Jared, why not! You looks sharp with your Milan in November!

Steve, great looking Hückel with amazing swoop in the brim! You look sharp, Steve.

Alan, nice Tweed Hat. Something different as a felt hat, but why not! Looks good too!

History, nice cap, the best alternative to a hat!

Sam, good looking Miller, this hat looks very good on you!

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Cool 29'F morning in Minnesota, USA. A down sweater and scarf were needed for my dog walk. The breeze of the lake is light so no ear covering was needed.

IMG_3377-M.jpg

Enjoying a brisk Fall morning. No snow yet, but it will come hoping soon. Best, Eric -

(Hatted in a 50's Adams Executive in milk chocolate colored felt. Delicious.)

JAVIER

Practically Family
Greetings Friends,
Yesterday I shared a great moment with my big sister, who after years of hardships and struggle went back to school got her degree as a Medical Assistant while raising her 3 kids alone and working 2 jobs and doing night classes. I am very proud of her resiliency! Okay so to the fedora worn for this occasion... my Lamson Hubbard (custom made for the previous owners dad).
photobucket-1209-1352044675335.jpg

BR Gordon

One Too Many
Congratulations to your sister. Someone who succeeds against all odds, deserves all of the best. We hope she enjoys her new profession.

DJH

I'll Lock Up
Congratulations to your sister Javier. It's not often that someone in your photos has a better hat than you!

My wife and I have been out for lunch, now I'm waiting for her at the mall. Stetson Stratoliner

smugshot_862872-L.jpg

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Good day. I have been out and working to replace outside screen doors w/sliding glass and screen doors. It is warm doing the task until you stop in the 45'F weather. Wearing a fedora keeps my head comfortable.

IMG_3383-M.jpg

Best, Eric -

( I have been working in my Lee All American in a light gray colored felt.)

jlee562

I'll Lock Up
Thanks for the compliments on the Black Sheep Milan!

Another warm autumn day calls for another day at the park for my pup (living 5 minutes from the ocean comes in handy when it's nice outside!), with my Ecuadorian Panama Hat Co. of New York Supernatural Milan.
20121104_135013.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
usleathermart