Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

randooch

I'll Lock Up
Alan, that heather felt makes me sigh with longing. Sigh.

Looking very bluesy in the black, Jeff. Cool shot there in sunny S. Dakota!

Thanks for the compliments on the Dobbs, gents.

JAVIER

Practically Family
Yeah guys! Borsalinos fantasticos, Alanzo e Javier!

Randall-- gotta plus one on Alan's perfect ten. Make it an eleven. Looks great with the brim up, and whatever width that substantial brim is really makes the engine ping!

All this blacktalk inspired me to wear my "Fine Fur Hats" fedora made by Dennis Brooks. 100% beaver, nice high crown with 2 1/4" raw brim. I know at least some of you got my black on this.

001dzs.jpg

Although I only own 1 black fedora (not really a big brim) and the homburg from yesterday, I am partial to black and have been on the hunt for a nice wide brim fedora! So B-man I got your back sweet lid... plus your bowlers are classy in black!

jlee562

I'll Lock Up
Thanks! I just joined. After many years of wearing cheap hats I got the Pannizza and I wish I would have done it years ago! Its a world of difference. I've seen some of your post and by the pics i think we are in the same are? What side of the park are you on? Also, if Che reads this, Hi! We used to hang years ago at deluxe. Good to see you're still looking sharp.

I'm out by SFSU actually, I'm a grad student there working on my MA in international relations

lauro13

One of the Regulars
Rain is here! Water repellent Kangol Lite Felt. I know these aren't highly regarded in these parts as they are more hipster accessories (talking about the hat not the tiny dog) but I love mine since it keeps my head warm, I can beat the crap out of it, get it soaking wet and it always goes back to its original shape. The dog also got the hat bug!
C866C99D-2BF0-4AA5-9F25-8F4046F90E17-118-0000000147D4D708.jpg

JAVIER

Practically Family
Rain is here! Water repellent Kangol Lite Felt. I know these aren't highly regarded in these parts as they are more hipster accessories (talking about the hat not the tiny dog) but I love mine since it keeps my head warm, I can beat the crap out of it, get it soaking wet and it always goes back to its original shape. The dog also got the hat bug!
C866C99D-2BF0-4AA5-9F25-8F4046F90E17-118-0000000147D4D708.jpg
cool pic, nothing wrong with doing you, the point is what hat your wearing.

Hoyt Clagwell

One of the Regulars
CCF01182012_00000.jpg
[/IMG]

Sorry again guys, no fedoras in this one, but at least there is a field. I just got this picture today, aerial shot of my field of seed corn taken ealier this fall after the male rows had been removed. I thought the row patterns looked kinda cool.
The shed in front of the barn is gone now thanks to Sandy.

The creek in back is actually named Bear Creek, which is why I went for a Stetson of the same name.

Last edited:

seabass

Call Me a Cab
A nice hat day here today !
Javier, Firme Borso
Alan, man the felt & color on your lid today is great.
B-Man, cool & bluesy black on
D-Man, old school dead on Berg
Lauro, Cool lid & Shuron's, I have 5 of those Pocket Pits running around some have hats too...Remember Aida she has a good collection of pups...More than she had shoes,
I miss her too.
Yea lets see Randooch Gets Cool guy of the week recognition !
Case, nice Homburg with a good curl.. & i dig yesterdays Big Hair.
David & Hato are sharp as always & see you at 4AM Manana

randooch

I'll Lock Up
Cool look with that 20's lid, D-Man. (Two Bergs in one day!)

Lauro13, you both rock those hats. What a fun picture!

Alan, as soon as I go to the post to pick up a cap I bought from Manfred, I'll try to get a bit closer to that image. Malheureusement, I need cooler shades and a tobacco habit.

jlee562

I'll Lock Up
Shouldn't be any shortage of jobs in THAT field. Do you have more than one language down?
[pardon the off-topic digression.]

I wish! Would've been helpful. The gub'mint gives you language training if they deploy you somewhere if you need it (if I end up working for the federales at all).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mythic