Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RBH

Bartender
I also got Rocky to reblock my milan Stratoliner.
I love the look of it now, there was plenty of crown to give it a better look.

026rz.jpg

After the reblock.

028bw.jpg

Here is another Loungers shot of how the hat looks as sold.

milanstrat2.jpg

Fallon brought in a hat she made for a lady.

030sa.jpg

This piece is something to see.

015ihp.jpg

014jal.jpg

While there a lady brought in her husbands old Champ thin ribbon.
Mike worked a little magic oin it was it was looking way better when it left the shop.

033hg.jpg

034dk.jpg

035qs.jpg

This gent got himself a Pale Rider hat for Christmas.

008zt.jpg

Happy Holidays to All!!!

Last edited:

seabass

Call Me a Cab
WOW Rusty,
Awesome Photo essay, Looks like some traffic moves through the shop.. Great to see that !
Man your Straw-Strat, really straightened up nicely...Mine is still in the box, I didnt like the taper, yours is real nice !
& the Sombrero,,,Man Pancho Villa would wear that Proudly ! cool outfit on the Major !
all the hats look Fantastic both Customs & the repairs Just killer.
Best part of it all, The Kid's Smile !
Really high quality pic's & a High Quality Hat Shop.. Thanks for posting
che

Chepstow

I'll Lock Up
Johnny, I like your sepia photo and I like the Lee!

Steve, what a stunner your Goldsiegel, he looks fantastic on you!
By the way, my Habig Ventilo Sport arrived! Photos later!

Randall, nice photo. Two miles is a good walk!

Perry, I see two Playboys on the photo. Sharp hat!

Mystic, great looking Stetson on you!

BobC

My Mail is Forwarded Here
While there Mike got a call from BobC, I got to talk to him awhile [great to hear from you] and got to get a photo or two of his new hat.

011tu.jpg

012wrh.jpg

Thank you a ton for posting these, Rusty. It was great to talk with you and Mike a while today too. I told Mike when I asked him to make this hat for me I wanted to drive down and pick it up in person, and that's still what I want to do. But at the same time, I was anxious to see how it turned out. I really appreciate you putting up some pics for me. I waited as long as I could stand to call Mike to see how this one was coming along. I asked him to make it when we were there for Fedorafest and told him then there was no hurry....get to it when you have time, I said. I hit the jackpot by calling this weekend because you happened to be there too and I got to talk to both of you. Hopefully we can get there real soon as I am anxious to see this hat on my noggin and to visit with Mike, Rocky and Fallon and hopefully you if you can make it again. This is the first felt western in my collection, and that Mike is some kind of guy. He's always willing to jump in and help someone who needs a bit of a lift to get them off the ground. There ain't no better folks than Mike Moore and the other folks at Buckaroo.

Last edited:

Rogera

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I don't believe that last part, Perry. ;)

Good works in a great hat, Mystic!

Two mile walk for the sad morning paper. Borsalino Alessandria.
imageozg.jpg
Absolutely horrible day. I think this is why I got into vintage and nostalgia. It was once a different world.

DJH

I'll Lock Up
Manfred - that hat is very cool (ha ha!). I checked out your photos and it is very interesting how they designed the ventilation.
Enjoy wearing it!

No need for air conditioning here this morning. I'm wearing my blue Emerson today

smugshot_6523804-L.jpg

Alexander, Che, Manfred, Thanks!

David, Thanks! Yes this is the same make and model hat. I sold one (I had two) to Alexander but it turned out to be a bit small for him so he ended up reselling it. By the way your blue Emerson looks fantastic!

Manfred, The P. & C. Habig Wien Sport wears great!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ALittleBitOfCompany