Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chepstow

I'll Lock Up
Outstanding hats today, Gentlemen. Great selection!

Tom, Friday is the best Day in the week! Good choice, Tom!

David, Whippet man, haha, every day a new Whippet! Super.

Lauro, you have your own style to wear a hat! I like that! Sharp Stetson!

B.J, very nice looks good with the shorter brim!

Che, sharp cap and vest! You rock it, brother!

Alan, I love your Borsalino in Monrov, that is a stunner, really!

Sam, you wear your hats so well, that looks good with your, Lee.

Steve, the Mayser Spezial is Spezlooks very good on you, nice shape and swoop!

Even, nice collection of hats!

Benzadmiral

Call Me a Cab
Green Crofut & Knapp today:

DSCN02433.jpg

DSCN0242.jpg

howardeye

Practically Family
Wearing my Dobbs Lords Hat today. The same outfit as my avitar. About 10 black co workers were ready to fight me for the hat when I walked through the washhouse this morning at work. They really like that hat for some reason. I do too torn sweatband and even the brown color. I would like an ostrich leather band put on. Would someone point me to a good source? Thanks

BrHomb2.jpg

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Tom; You are setting a high standard for pics. Great hat and pic.

Howard; Good to see the hat getting appreciated.

Benz; Terrific colored felt. I like the hat Admiral!

Lots of dynamite hats lately.

Eric -

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
The dogs and I enjoyed a stroll around the lake a while ago. The sun is struggling to show and the low fog is still upon us mid-morning. I stopped and took a pic by the public landing. Folks are out on the ice fishng. They are nuts! The ice is not thick. I am glad they are not in front of our property so that I have to worry about them. In MN. "thin ice" culls out a certain segment of our populous.:):eusa_doh:

IMG_3885-M.jpg

Best, Eric -

(Hatted in my VS Wanderer in Artlite silverbelly. The 2.5" brim is working to keep the wind from my face during my morning.)

Last edited:

Benzadmiral

Call Me a Cab
The dogs and I enjoyed a stroll around the lake a while ago. The sun is struggling to show and the low fog is still upon us mid-morning. I stopped and took a pic by the public landing. Folks are out on the ice fishng. They are nuts! The ice is not thick. I am gald they are not in front of our property so that I have to worry about them. In MN. "thin ice" culls out a certain segment of our populous.:):eusa_doh:

Best, Eric -

(Hatted in my VS Wanderer in Artlite silverbelly. The 2.5" brim is working to keep the wind from my face during my morning.)
You lucky people with this wonderful season called, what is the term? Noo Awlins people never use it. Oh yes. WINTER.

Your VS looks sharp. I'll unpack my "Tucker" and wear it next week.

DJH

I'll Lock Up
The dogs and I enjoyed a stroll around the lake a while ago.

I was out with our doggies this afternoon, Eric. Our local canal is only just starting to freeze - no ice fishing around here yet. Also get a number of fatalities every year - a lot of people seem to want to drive their snowmobiles on the thin ice for some reason.

smugshot_1004722-L.jpg

Little Pearl showing us the way along by the canal

smugshot_5816176-L.jpg

Me with my Garrison Raiders hat

Steve - that grey one might be my favorite of your Echter Borsalinos

Perry, Thanks! It will take on tinge of green depending on the lighting.

David, Thanks! It's one of my favorites too. Your Garrison Raiders looks fantastic! Plus super photo! Looks like you are also having clear / crisp weather!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zibounou