Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

casechopper

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Made it home for lunch so now I've switched to the Hairy Selentino

IMG_2381.JPG

IMG_2380.JPG

Rogera

Great hats everyone!! Case that Miller suits you well and Eric that hat just looks fantastic- beautiful color! We finally got some rain today and I was giving my Campdraft some first time rain action.

2013-01-09115025_zps00d1404f.jpg

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Perry; Nice looking hat. Thanks for posting the link as I have enjoyed reading the posts about the fedora’s lineage. BTW: Thanks for the thumbs up on my sage.

GTDean; Excellent looking pecan felt hat. Rich classy colored felt.

Job; Looking sharp. You have a big variety of hats that you showcase.

Case; The Miller looks like a good working hat. It appears to be very light weight. It is nice to have options and variety, but I too really enjoy the higher crown hats.

Alan; Intriguing is a good choice for your hat of today. The “welded” ribbon conjures up all kinds of fun images of the hat craftsmen working the hat. The pic quality is dynamite. Between the snow, green in background and flecked sweater it is a splashy, interesting pic. Thanks.

Scooter; I missed the pic and had to go back today. Congrats on the change of fitness! You da man! Excellent opportunity to share special time with your niece. Sweet!

JB; Just a cool pic. Nice hat rack – man that is really full.

Wineguy; You have more than a faint resemblance to James Garner. That is to your good fortune. Great hat.

RBH; Thanks sir. We share an enjoyment for the Stetson Wanderer dimensions. I have been imagining this in different color felts.

Rogera; Thanks sir. Your pic of you hated with your working truck in the background gives credit to the Akubra fedoras as being true working hats. Good to see.

Thanks for sharing folks, Eric -

Joao Encarnado

I'll Lock Up
Today I went to Lisbon with Randall's Stetson. Don't know if it is my luck but when I go there it always rain...
20130110a.jpg

^^ Martim Moniz Square. Lisbon's Castle is seen a bit in top left corner.

20130110b.jpg

^^Martim Moniz metropolitan (underground/subway) station

20130110c.jpg

^^Santa Apolónia Train Station.

DJH

I'll Lock Up
Joao - nice pics, shame about the rain. Been years since I had the pleasure of traveling in Lisbon.

Tom - always nice to see your Akubra Wanderer.

Midnight Blue Tumwater for me. I love everything about this hat - fantastic job by Tony.

smugshot_4712201-L.jpg

Jared - I was happy to see that your PhotoGrid app comes with an iPhone version.

Last edited:

bowlerman

I'll Lock Up
Joao, cool pics! I think it's safe to say that it's YOUR Stetson now. :)

Nice Tummy, David. (Must get that app!)

That's a handsome lunar rock, Tom.

+1 on all counts! Joao, you definitely own that Stetson.

Splintercellsz, very sharp hommie!

David, that thing is just luscious.

m0nk

One Too Many
Wow, great hats everyone! I especially like the Tumwater. DJH, you always seem to be posting hats that I would love to have in my collection!

casechopper

I've decided to do something different today. I normally do a few shots of different angles so today I did a few shots with different lighting.
Today: Lee Dove
DoveLee.jpg

m0nk

One Too Many
I've decided to do something different today. I normally do a few shots of different angles so today I did a few shots with different lighting.
Today: Lee Dove
DoveLee.jpg
Definitely amazing how a different spectrum of light can make a hat appear a different color. Cool pics....

Chepstow

I'll Lock Up
Sam, great light comparison, the results are amazing!

David, yes indeed, your blue one is a fantastic looking hat. I love it too.

Tom, great Wanderer for today!

Soao, great photos of you and your Stetson.

Justin, nice hat, you look good with the Homburger!

Rogera, fits you great the CD, that hat and color works for you, good!

Eric, nice still life, your VS looks very good!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
usleathermart