Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

daizawaguy

Call Me a Cab
My new Christys Fur Bowler!

428156_287713158018380_558511303_n_zpsa2c96335.jpg

Sir, 2008 and ten posts...with a hat sense like that, you should be at 2000 posts already! Nice one

Rogera

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Lauro, nothing wrong with a ball cap. I still have a closet full of them from my cap wearing days. They still come in handy when I have to work on the car and I keep one in my truck in case we get hit with some unfedora like weather all of a sudden.

Mrmilworth that bowler looks great!

David I have always admired that Adventurebilt even back in my lurker days! That inspired me to go with my Penman this morning.

2013-01-24064259_zpsec9eabee.jpg

Alive'n'Amplified

Call Me a Cab
mrwilmoth - Nice bowler!

David - I'm surprised your hat hasn't turned blue from the temps! It might turn in to a stiff felt by 'noon.

Rogera - That high crown is ace!!

Dean - I really like the felt color on your Buckaroo. Good combo. :thumb:

memphislawyer

Practically Family
David, love that hat. You photograph well in them, you really do.

Rusty, Deangelo did come from Arkansas as I recall. Memphis has not had a good team since he graduated. I like our coach though. We really need to put money into the program or else drop down a division, no shame in that. Temple, Connecticut, others were a lower division and some went up.

I wear ball caps when running, and working in the yard. I just feel that a fedora works better as far as my attitude, and how I perceive others view me. Looks great with a business suit, so why not wear it in casual situations.

casechopper

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Mr. Wilmoth, nice to see you. You should post more often! The Bowler looks nice though IMO it would look better with a collar.

Perry, nice Adam. You're collection is really impressive.

Nice Adventurebuilt and Penman David and Rogera!

m0nk

One Too Many
Nice hats today all! Makes me feel a little less worthy wearing my wool outback style crushable (replacing this beater with a slightly-used FUR felt Akubra Snowy River soon). :D

But... it's snowing and I'm bummin' it today:

IMG_20130124_104401_zps1153ce9f.jpg

Chepstow

I'll Lock Up
Sam, you are the right man for this Beret. It looks darn sharp on you!

Perry, the Che style looks very vood on you! You should wear, the brim up style more often!

Tom, great combination ribbon color and felt color, an eye catcher!

Rogera, sharp! The high crown works good for you!

David, great color! That is the hat what was worn from Harrison Ford in the train scene!

mrwilmoth, (this name is a tongue-twister ) welcome here, that is a good start! Nice Bowler.

kf4rws, welcome to the Lounge! Nice hat in grey.

Lauro, great story and a cap with history! You are a guy who can wear anything and it looks good,
and let you look younger. haha

AnA, indeed. looks like brown but I know what you want to show. It's a beauty!

Alan, my thanks return. Your hats are always impressive.
Your new one, the marvelous Stetson is a hammer!

Steve, the Mayser special is spectacular, great color and ribbon work! You look sharp!

Monk, don't worry! This hats are good and make not much work! and looks good!

Last edited:

howardeye

Practically Family
Monk, You don't look less worthy to me. I prefer all of my outback hats and crushables over any of my $1000 fedoras. The hat is not what makes a person. It is only what sits on my head.

Last edited:

rlk

I'll Lock Up
Stetson 3X Velour

Fresh from ScottF. Spent a short period on my head after some routine maintenance. Hasn't been shown for awhile.
DSCF1557.JPG
DSCF1558.JPG

Joshbru3

I'll Lock Up
Awesome 3X, Robert!! Those early 3X's are so extremely rare. I just love the liner material along with the very detailed printing on it.

rlk

I'll Lock Up
Awesome 3X, Robert!! Those early 3X's are so extremely rare. I just love the liner material along with the very detailed printing on it.

Thank you. Like an Austrian Velour, except in the USA bigger is better--larger scale than the European examples. Also from Maurice L. Rothschild.

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Warming up before heading back to the gym for the afternoon and evening. Slacks, shined shoes and VS (Stratoliner inspired hat in sage felt) ready for a quick lunch.

IMG_4270-M.jpg

Warm wishes to all, Eric -

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buhles