Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
As always everybody is looking great and WEARING THEY HAT!

Che in particular, your too much bro!

I rarely post here but talked my wife into a quick pix on my way to see Bob at BSHW. A Lock & Co tweaked by Bob:

IMG_0347_zps9d657cc6.jpg

Mike
I like the color of that fedora, also the big watch caught my eye. I am leaning towards getting a big dial not so much for style but because I can't see my little 40 era gruens any longer.
Thanks Mike
Best regards
CCJ

Chepstow

I'll Lock Up
Wonderful hats the last past days!

AnA, your Saks is a noble looking hat with a color that goes with everything!

Mkepara, a great Cap. What is it for a brand!

Mike, you Bandit you! A rarely photo of you, here! The modified Lock, looks sharp on you my friend!

Frank, you are sharp dressed for your gig!

Joao, where is the horse " Billy " the Kid looks great on you!

Tom, It must be a wonderful feeling, to own a hat that is especially made for one himself!
You can be proud! That is a fantastic looking hat!

Justin, you look very good with your Homburger!

David, great hat for saturday, Another example for a stunning hat collection!

HT, very good and very nice your CD.

Che, you look so darn sharp in your Western Outfit, brother!
The hat with new hatband and your name is very cool and a super decorative accessories for your Cavender!

Mystic, a rarely Stephen Stetson with a great Color! You look very good with him.

Purple, wonderful Whippet and a great color too!

Zoot, a very nice clothing for both of you! Do you wear it also in spain!

mikespens

Call Me a Cab
Mike
I like the color of that fedora, also the big watch caught my eye. I am leaning towards getting a big dial not so much for style but because I can't see my little 40 era gruens any longer.
Thanks Mike
Best regards
CCJ

Mike, I recently sold all my vintage and even newer watches for that reason-too hard to read anymore. Watches are getting bigger/gaudier all the time but at least you can find some vintage styles in this trend too. This particular watch turned out much larger than I expected (I ordered it on line) but actually wears quite well. Since my watch is my only jewelry I don't mind a bit of bling on my wrist. Here's some more pixs of the watch:

http://www.thefedoralounge.com/show...atch-Thread.&p=1552727&viewfull=1#post1552727

Landman

One Too Many
Great looking hats everybody.

Gene, thanks for the info on your 7x. It looks great in the teardrop. I was wondering about your avatar and now I understand :)

Che, you definitely got the taco going on that hat! That brim would make Junior Brown jealous. I'm glad you like the hat band.

bowlerman

I'll Lock Up
Phineas, looks like you, Grandpa, and Snowy know how to have a winter party. Was Frosty invited? nice Knox 15!

This didn't sell, so I put it on and am having kind of a reawakening with the ole stingy Wormser.

011qxt.jpg

Phineas Lamour

Practically Family
Thanks, Lotsahats and Bowlerman! We don't usually get that much snow around here so the kids (and the grownups) got a little crazy making snow people. We had at least 5 show up. Forsty might have made an appearance.

Mike, I recently sold all my vintage and even newer watches for that reason-too hard to read anymore. Watches are getting bigger/gaudier all the time but at least you can find some vintage styles in this trend too. This particular watch turned out much larger than I expected (I ordered it on line) but actually wears quite well. Since my watch is my only jewelry I don't mind a bit of bling on my wrist. Here's some more pixs of the watch:

http://www.thefedoralounge.com/show...atch-Thread.&p=1552727&viewfull=1#post1552727

Nice Mike, thank you for sharing.
CCJ

DJH

I'll Lock Up
Seriously wide ribbons today (your TAR Resistol looks good to, Aaron). I'm with Snowy on looking forward to some warmer weather.

Black Sheep Hat Works for me today

smugshot_5045326-L.jpg

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Wow! Great pics the past few days fellows! What great hats and happy accompanying faces.

Earlier this morning I was out in the 5'F weather shoveling the snow that fell yesterday. It is very light snow, due to the cool temps. The cool temps and new snow combine to make every footstep creak and squeak. A vintage cap and a down hood make the morning comfortable.

IMG_4320-M.jpg

Eric -

Last edited:

Alive'n'Amplified

Call Me a Cab
Phineas - A marvelous Knox yesterday! Terrific hat!!! :thumb:

Lotsa - Nice to see your Resistol again. Good brimmage! :)

Jeff - I checked out your listing a few times, but it was too stingy for me. :( I did the same thing with a stingy Kevin McAndrew; been re-working the brim with a little more body. I'm not done with it yet, so I'll probably post pics later this week.

David - Your BSHW rocks!!

lauro - Your "roll away" was a great choice for traveling. Thanks for sharing the great pics of your travels. That's a killer Land Rover!

Eric - You look toasty. Love the cap! :)

150 - I LOVE blue hats; that's a Borso beauty!! :eusa_clap

gtdean58 - You are ready for the range, my friend! Good looking pinch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner