Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

casechopper

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Sam, is that beaver or blend?

Hi Jeff, it's a 100% beaver.

For today Stetson 10x
IMG_3245.JPG

IMG_3251.JPG

:eusa_clap

I'm digging seeing all these homburgs come off the hat rack and appreciating how fine they look on everyone. I don't know where the impression began that homburgs are somehow a challenge to wear well. Much evidence to the contrary this week and the proof is in the putting - on. Don't have a homburg to put on?, well I've got a beauty to test drive in the Classifieds... :)

bowlerman

I'll Lock Up
Guys, I am floored by today's posts already!

Coach, you are a pro! Great photos!

Gene, I feel like I just got smacked in the face by the awesomeness of that Tom and Jerry.

David, although I have yet to order from TonyB, I agree with HT, and never tire of seeing his fantastic creations.

Al, you completely rock the homburg look. Every time. I'm glad to see your Knox also left the restaurant with a full stomach! ;)

Here you go, Alan: http://compare.ebay.com/like/250975106692?var=lv&ltyp=AllFixedPriceItemTypes&var=sbar
or you could go a little higher end: http://vintagesilhouettes.com/limited_edition/Tater_Red.htm

I hope Art's cabernet stingy shows up here again soon. It belonged to a lounger, but can't remember to whom.

Nice 10x Sam!

Alive, such a classy and dapper look with that exec. I'd definitely buy a home theater from you!

Cochese

New in Town
This is 100% wool. I can't speak to any real quality because I am ignorant as to what a quality hat would look and feel like. For the price, I'm fairly happy. There is no lining, but I went into this knowing this would be a starter hat to see what I liked.

Cochese

New in Town
Yeah, I went cheap the first time out. I do really like it, but will probably transition this to a basher once I invest a bit more. I was certainly happy with the speed in which it got to me.

The Detroit looks nice. That might be my next grey (want a brown first).

Historyteach24

Call Me a Cab
Cochese most of us go cheap first time out to see if we like wearing a fedora. My first hat was from hats in the belfry and it was garbage but I liked how a fedora looked on my head. Now I am buying customs and saving up scratch just to buy more hats. It is quite the disease :)

casechopper

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Nipped home to drop off some flowers and grabbed my Huckel homburg, inspired by all of the other great homburgs I've seen posted recently.

IMG_3259.JPG

IMG_3256.JPG

Landman

One Too Many
All these Homburgs look great. Makes me want to try one again! I had a nice Stetson St. Regis but sold it because I didn't feel comfortable with the way I looked in it. I should have held on to that one for awhile before making that final decision.

Homburg hullabaloo?

It took a host of homburgs to move me into a WHAYWT post. Voila my circa 1952 Stetson 3x Hommy.
IMG_0705_zps3b97207c.jpg

IMG_0706_zps6b89cbb9.jpg

IMG_0612_zpsaa0bc8c8.jpg

Here is what makes all my vintage finds such treasures... it's a size 7-3/4!
IMG_0709_zpsa58a9d46.jpg

Beyond the best!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twiceadaysana