Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

One Too Many
Enrique, nice to see you at work with the kids. Cool hat. Manfred
Coach - working it for sure! djh
Coach, you are a pro! Great photos!
Thanks Manfred, DJH & Bowlerman, your kind words are motivation to keep on this way ¡¡¡ good, always wearing a hat ¡¡¡
DSC03434_zps0d5b364f.jpg

howardeye

Practically Family
My 10 year old Grandson Caleb's new Champ Straw Fedora. It will be a great addition for him being a south Florida resident. I wish he did not live 1,300 miles away I would love to take him to Optimo for a fitting!

howardeye

Practically Family
The hats the last few days are out of this world from everyone! Michaelshane, that blue is out of this galaxy!!! I would love to have a Homburger that color!

Alan, another fantastic Homburger! That color looks great, is it a brown or a similar color?

Thank you Manfred. Color is brown, but with acidic tones in the direction of yellow/green. Hard to describe - the photos are pretty good. I would say it is the color of dried Tana leaves, though I have only seen pictures of them in B&W movies. The hat is just about the same vintage as the film.

1932_Mummy_img0.JPG

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Traveling today. Finally arrived to the host hotel for the weekends gymnastics meet. I am heading out for a quiet dinner.

IMG_4374-M.jpg

IMG_4373-M.jpg

For this weekend trip I brought 2 Vintage Sillouette hats. Sage and granite are my plans for head wear this weekend.

IMG_4376-M.jpg

Best, Eric-

Alan, Thanks! Your Royal Stetson Gold Medal vita-felt Homburg is amazing! I have been under the weather with a bad cold / flu so wasn't able to join the Homburg celebration until today.

Lefty, Thanks! This is one of my favorite Homburgs.

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Thanks C4 and Coach. I am in Milwaukee, WI this weekend. I am taking advantage of the timing and distance of the meet as my brother and I flew our small plane down this afternoon. We enjoyed the flying time and time together.

Nice hats this week folks. I am taking a look at the Homburg showing, the fedora showing and the caps. DYNAMITE!

Eric -

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pablosstuff