Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jlee562

I'll Lock Up
Ale, awesome job on the ribbon; glad to see you around these parts again.

Alan: That is a wonderful hat....Strat I'm assuming by the pin?

Sam: That 3x Stetson has lots of character! You wear it well.

This was actually yesterday's hat for TAR Tuesday, but who's counting?

IMG_20130227_161506_zps2d1b2ea0.jpg

ca. 50's 3x Open Road.

bowlerman

I'll Lock Up
Bluegrass, OR, Strat, Fed, Disney, Tilden, Knox.... WOW fellas. Midweek with a bang.

I wore this yesterday (Falcon Park Black Cherry of course!), apparently trying to be Jared's roundfaced and slightly overweight alterego in my purple hoodie and black parka. :) It's a damned good look.

0213m.jpg

I just wanted to add that your Tilden floors me every time, Perry. Very nice colors and everything else.

Last edited:

Chepstow

I'll Lock Up
Jared, very good dressed with a beauty Open Road. I love this style!

Bert, good looking Beret, keep the hat warm!

Alan, looks very very nice your Stratoliner! Nice also the color, looks like a beige or brownish.

Robert, you look good with your Cap with ear flaps!

Jeff, I love your curled Falcon Park, looks extreme good!

Perry, your Tilden looks very sharp, a great hat!

Justin, that fits, great look!

Tom, sharp Disney. Is it a coincidence that the model also is a wanderer!

David, cool Whippet, great look with the leather jacket!

Sam, a classic your Fed and a good hat on your head!

C44Antelope

One of the Regulars
The Herringbone cap posted a week or so ago. No new picture available. Yesterday was the old wool felt fedora (label is worn so poorly I can't read it). Day before that was something like this
sets-of-warm-womens-gloves-and-bomber-hats2012126175759629.jpg

although this one is a women's hat (not sure what the difference is). I didn't get a picture of myself, but the hat paired with my winter coat and handlebar moustache... yeah, I looked like I was ready to go on a man hunt for Yukon Jake hisself.

bowlerman

I'll Lock Up
Thanks guys. Hey Teach, you might be surprised how versatile the black cherry is.

I'm going with this pecan Knox twenty custom edge today, and trying something new with my face (I don't do that very often...):

012avm.jpg

splintercellsz

I'll Lock Up
Gt, nice Disney!!

DJHlookin' sharp in that bluegrass!

Case, you sir, make me want to aquire a Fed! Very nice!

Hatophile, love that Tilden! You wear it well!

Jeff, that FP is SHARP!! Diggin' the look! I really like the Knox too... hmm, something different, eh? Lookin' good man! Smile more!!

Alan, that Stetson Nutria is great!!

Monte

A-List Customer
Aureliano- really loved that ribbon...thinking how that would look on my Portis thin ribbon.
Alan- Big ol' sodbuster. Love it. You and RLK having a friendly Borso competition?
Bowlerman- Trying to see the difference and then I saw it! Looks great....And your little hat, too.
Lauro- Surfing in those frigid waters made me feel alive and then feel like a hot, long shower, and finally blending into a 2 hr nap. SC was the only place I've caught waves in my 40 yrs. living up here, landlocked. Really fun, but cold.
G. Durand- Love the Brown w/Black combo a lot.
Manfred- Great to see you back after the sickness... braving the snow covered streets of Germany.
Jared- Once again, diggin' the tropical backdrop.
And me, hunting banana slugs in Santa Cruz (couldn't help it, Lauro) in my Dorfman Pacific Scala Classico
Family2247_zps2aeb402e.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points