Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

casechopper

My Mail is Forwarded Here
CRM sand today
IMG_4870.JPG

IMG_4872.JPG

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Out and about in the new white stuff this morning. About 9" remain. Since it fell very wet, much compacted into a slush that was against the ground. It is heavy on the conifer branches and warming temps will melt the snow easing the weight on the limbs.

IMG_4931-M.jpg

Out in a VS dove this morning. Best, Eric -

Best, Eric -

Monte

A-List Customer
Out and about in the new white stuff this morning. About 9" remain. Since it fell very wet, much compacted into a slush that was against the ground. It is heavy on the conifer branches and warming temps will melt the snow easing the weight on the limbs.

You must have had the same wet snow we had. It is a mess over here & hopefully approaching spring temp's won't cause too much flooding for low lying houses. I'm worried about my house since it has settled a lot since the 1940s when it was built.

Monte

A-List Customer

You must have had the same wet snow we had. It is a mess over here & hopefully approaching spring temp's won't cause too much flooding for low lying houses. I'm worried about my house since it has settled a lot since the 1940s when it was built.

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Monte; The storm moved west, from your house, to my backyard. The weather change this year is that with weaker jet stream currents storms, or weather patterns, tends to settle in. The storm just settled in and dumped the resultant snow. I feel for the folks below river level as melting spring snows and perhaps rain will be a big problem. Heavy rains in the Midwest, big storms in the west - wow this has been an exciting prevernal season so far.

Stay hatted and comfortable Monte. Best, Eric -

howardeye

Practically Family
Looking good Bert.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Thanks Ed. You are mostly to blame for me wearing these type of caps! And Che & Robert & Eric & Chepstow. The list is long. You guys just look so good in them! I think a VS might be next. I haven't seen one that looked bad yet.

Last edited:

DJH

I'll Lock Up
Nice hats and caps today guys.

Eric and Monte, I feel for you with all the spring snow - all too often it is us!

Travel adventures for our daughter today - she was travelling home from Philly for a family wedding tomorrow.

Her bus to Boston was cancelled so I got her a ticket on Amtrak. They told her the train might not go all the way to South Station but she'd get to Providence which is close enough. Unfortunately the train got no further than Penn Station in NYC, but she was able to get over to Metro North and take their train to New Haven, CT. Longer drive for poor old Dad!

Just got back - I was wearing my ArtLite Silvermist for Fawcett Friday. Been wearing the Bogart Film Festival shirt all day today too!

smugshot_2714580-L.jpg

DJH

I'll Lock Up
Sure Dave only a 10 min walk to DelMonico's and you don't stop by and say hi.

Jeff

I did think of doing just that Jeff. Problem is my young lady was rather anxious to get back for wedding reversal so no chance this time.

Are you that close to the station?

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Good late evening folks. Just closing the gym this evening and snapped a shot of my hat sitting on my desk chair. Sometimes I just stay overnight as practice starts at 8:00am on Saturday. Not tonight as I am tired and want to just go home. My VS moss green is a fav hat that I wore to the gym and during an errand. My tired body will wear my spiffy hat home shortly.

IMG_4938-M.jpg

Good night, Eric -

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eve_grace