Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alive'n'Amplified

Call Me a Cab
Great hats these past few days, everyone!! Jeff, Memphis, Perry, and Manfred, to name a few. I especially like that panama, Memphis!! :thumb: I haven't posted since I got back from my vacation, because I started a new job. Wore my Saks on Monday, the Champ Milan yesterday, and my Falcon Park today. They've gotten a lot of attention from my new co-workers. :cool: They appreciate the authenticity, and it's nice to receive the compliments.

I don't have a photo of the Saks or the FP, but here is the Champ from yesterday at a customer's lobby...

DJH

I'll Lock Up
That Champ milan looks great, AnA. Finally warning up a little here, but I'm still mostly wearing my felt hats.

Good luck in the new job!

Alive'n'Amplified

Call Me a Cab
Thanks, Dave! It's still felt-worthy weather here, so I might do that tomorrow. The new job is really great; I'm very excited about it, and it's going really well so far. :thumb:

splintercellsz

I'll Lock Up
Great hats today! Aaron, that lighting looks great!

Today, I went with something a wee-different than the normal for a quick grocery run.

f111.jpg

Orangegrad

Practically Family
Open Road

It's been a while since I've worn this fedora. It's an extremely light weight beaver felt - just fine for winter, and just as good in warmer months. I think two small moth bites - other than that, a very clean hat for one so old. One of my favorites.

Great hats Orange, John, Randy and Sam! I really like the Amish one, we see those frequently here. Is it very stiff?

Borsa for me today, lightweight for 80 deg temps. I would pull out my straws but this isn't going to last.
pw108.jpg

MarkJohn

One of the Regulars
Orangegrad - lovely looking hat :cool:

Job - your son looks smashing in his new hat... and you're not looking too shabby either :)

randooch - should you not be hugging the trees rather than the Borie?... an interesting hobby I'm sure [Borie hugging] :p

casechopper - looks very smart :eusa_clap

hatophile - Looking grand :)

Chepstow

I'll Lock Up
Great hats, all!

AnA, hatsRme, many thanks for the nice comments!

AnA, nice to hear that all works well for you in the new job. Fantastic Milan!

Bert, I don't know but the Derby looks good on you!

Denton, like this Bowler with that great shape!

Richard, good looking hat, fit you great the OR style!

Rick, a photo with class and a hat with style what can go wrong!

hatsRme, marvelous, a great looking hat on you!

John, you both wear your Straw's great!!

Eric, great Akubra, he likes that weather I am sure!

Perry, that is such a nice Borsalino!

Sam, yupp,he looks very good!

Randall, still on vacation? Looks like a world travel hahah, great photo!

Andy, very very nice, comes good on you!

Justin, unusual for you, but for your age, usual! Nice cap!

yTT Clothing, mhh, that looks like a " hat " surprise, I guess there are some nice looking hats under them!

Tom, sharp as always your Playboy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shiny hats