Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

delectans

Call Me a Cab
Fathers Day Weekend '13

On the Centennial Showboat 'Frank Whiting', Harriet Island on the Mississippi Friday evening for a Vaudeville show.

Riverboat plying the Mississippi at dusk. St. Paul skyline. 1910s-1920s Knox Premier.

Cathedral Of St. Paul, Summit Hill, St. Paul, in the distance.

An overcast Saturday morning at the Minnesota State Fairgrounds, looking for vintage costumes for our film project. OPTIMO Montecristi.

A pair of striking '30s ladies' hats.

1920s Vaudeville costume and colorized photo.

Barn find 1948 Indian 'Chief' at the Antique Motorcycle Club Of America National Meet.

Trying out a new restaurant in St. Paul for the first time.

Last edited:
Churchill Milan

061813.jpg

Taking a walk on the narrow side... to the barber.

delectans

Call Me a Cab
Thanks for the kind words, fellas!

Perry: Nice lid, that Victor!

Alan: As the old adage goes: Less is more!

Mike: Great to be back. Hope to be able to find the time to post more. Have a lot to catch-up on. Cap looks great on you!

JAVIER: Super hat.

JOAO: Good looking lid.

Alive'n'Amplified

Call Me a Cab
Took these last week while on a visit to the Gwinnett Braves stadium, another customer of mine. They are in the AAA International League, just below the Majors. It's a newer field, but still nice, none the less. Had my Dobbs FIFTEEN with me...

image_4-6.jpg

image-13.jpg

image_1-11.jpg

image_2-10.jpg

image_3-9.jpg

image_5-4.jpg

image_6-2.jpg

HamilcarBarca3

One of the Regulars
Man, you guys have some very nice covers! For sure it puts my meager collection to shame. Today I wore a new hat I got. It's a champ's Whisperjet hat. Cool logo on the inside of the hat. It's beat up hat but thankfully it's black so you can't see most of the damage. It will be a more formal hat to me.

ub8YNt7.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zibounou