Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bowlerman

I'll Lock Up
I think the bar is being raised around here. Hard to keep up! G, the Mallory is out flipping standing. Eric, Sam, Alan, tomb, Perry, amazing lids. Joao, I like the horsehair! Steve, excellent hat. Love the two tone ribbon. Does that translate to wild leather?

I wore this royal Stetson briefly (yes, a bit big), until this vintage beaver brand overwelt in one hundred percent beaver showed up at my door. They call the color char grey, but compared to all of my grey hats, it clearly has some plum in it, which I was hoping for!

pa5a8a5y.jpg

de4umapy.jpg

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk 2

Jeff, Thanks! Yes that would be the translation or suede but the term is used for this type of felt finish (looks like suede?). Great Royal Stetson!

Last edited:
Amazing show of lids from the last couple of days (and a belt, you should start a thread for cool belts Alan, really). Congrats to the gents with the new ones, you're making my head itch.

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk 2

nigeloscar

One of the Regulars
LoL, have a campdraft on the way but usually wear a Woomera. I was a little worried about the size of the brim but looking at your photo the brim looks decent for what I want it for, nice looking hat!

I just picked up a woomera on eBay! Pretty old and smelly - but they have fascinated me for a while ! Can you load a picture of what you have done with it!?

The camp draft is pretty amazing - so versatile! Good work - what did you go for? I sort of love getting the heritage hats at the mo too - but I have the standard imperial CD.

Orangegrad

Practically Family
The autumn is our busiest season at work. We could say that it's always busy, but the fall is especially so. And I don't have the time to comment on all the splendid hats on display. I'm fortunate if I can just snap a photo in the morning.

Today it's my modern Como in medium gray. Incredibly light and supple felt.

View attachment 4605

DJH

I'll Lock Up
Hmm, I've not had much chance to check in during this week and misssed a ton of great hats.

Back in NH today and wore my Penman Cassablanca

smugshot_8439883-L.jpg

Beautiful Ernst Koln.
Joao I really dig the roll you've got going on there.
Great Dobbs Hatophile. Great tie as well. Gamebirds?
O.G. that color looks great, and great on you.
CH, I dig the profile on your VS
Great bunch of hats from down under too

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk 2

mikespens

Call Me a Cab
Great posts and hats as usual fellas. You all inspire. Errands to run so grabbed the go to Lock & Co

Got home and found this Batsakes panama on the porch fresh out of the Bay. Fresh out of the box too

Last edited:
Perry, Thanks! Fantastic Dobbs Rainbow from earlier today! As usual a great match with tie, shirt and coat!

DH66, Thanks!

Mike, Thanks! Your Lock & Co looks great! I really like the felt and ribbon color. Great find with the Gus Miller Panama!

David, Super Penman Cassablanca! Also like the Sun effect!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy