Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
DJH sorry I missed you. That Penman is really nice - has that classic look. Good color too.
Mike the Locke & co looks like a good daily driver, very versatile looking color. Dig the jacket too, and the new panama is El Jeffe.
I let this el cheapo Empire State get some exercise today myself

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk 2

20130926.jpg

Must change the brim shape. I don't like it that "high".

Joao - high brims rock!!!

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk 2

B.J. Hedberg

Practically Family
Wore my modified campdraft today; used the last of my off-black ribbon to make a new bow for it yesterday. Too dark for a headshot. No matter how hard I try, I can’t replicate the exact shape of this hat in any of my others.

campdraftIMG-20130926-00601_zpsc79afd19.jpg

mikespens

Call Me a Cab
Mike, Thanks! Your Lock & Co looks great! I really like the felt and ribbon color. Great find with the Gus Miller Panama!

Thanks Steve, the Lock & Co is a bit browner than posted pix but the ribbon looks spot on. It was a very bright overcast. Thrilled to get the Gus Miller panama and although the opening bid was $40 less than the BIN I did I still got a bargain and no cheapskates remorse.

Mike the Locke & co looks like a good daily driver, very versatile looking color. Dig the jacket too, and the new panama is El Jeffe.
I let this el cheapo Empire State get some exercise today myself

Thanks dh66, the coat is a Pendelton 49er, talk about versatile, they are hard to beat. The Empire State looks good from here.

Chepstow

I'll Lock Up
BJ, sorry to hear that. But you have this beauty with the perfect shape!

dh66, a nice hat looks very good!

Mike, great hats, especially the Lock & Cocatch my eye!

David, sharp Penman today. Great sunny weather too!

Steve, a real German Flagship your Ernst. What a beauty!!

Joao, and? Runs good in my opinion!

Perry, looking good! Perfect dressed with suit and Dobbs!

Sam, sharp lid, that felt of that hat is wonderful!

Andy, viva Italia, great looking Como!

nigeloscar, very nice photo, great group!

Jeff, amazing color and looks very good on you!

Tom, congrats to the new hat, fantastic!

Eric, wonderful VS colection!

Lotsahats

One Too Many
Wore my modified campdraft today; used the last of my off-black ribbon to make a new bow for it yesterday. Too dark for a headshot. No matter how hard I try, I can’t replicate the exact shape of this hat in any of my others.

*Great* silhouette on that Campdraft!

A

HeyMoe

Practically Family

Wow!! Can you give some specifics about that lid? I might have to order one and trim it up like this!!

HeyMoe

Practically Family

Wow!! Can you give some specifics about that lid? I might have to order one and trim it up like this!!

bowlerman

I'll Lock Up
Steve, Manfred said it best-- a real flagship in your collection! Wow.
Mike-- love the new Panama, and the Lock & Co. is fantastic!
BJ-- excellent conversion, a real treasure there!
David-- The Penman is outstanding, and today's Whippet just glows! Awesome.
Andy-- Nice dimensions and ribbon on that Champ!
Perry-- The Borso looks amazing, something on the finer, classier side of an OR.
Sam-- now here is another one of your hats that I would really covet. Exudes attitude and class all in one!

Orangegrad

Practically Family
Celestial - I really like that hat - what is it?
Casechopper - the hommie looks great - especially with the jacket
Eric - Another great VS. After receiving my VS Wanderer, I've ordered a couple more from Art. Nothing fits like a Vintage Silhouettes.

Alan; The feather weight comes thru on the pic. The felt appears light and the color enhances the look. Nice lid. I admire the portrait shots you manage to get. The angles and profile angles change and are flattering. I will take a lesson and start changing some of my upcoming hat pics. You are not stuck in a rut.

Eric, thank you for that appreciation. It is hard to change perspective when looking back at yourself, though a few of our members do an especially nice job. I always enjoy your photos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy