Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great hats yesterday.
The black cherrry looks appetizing Dave.
Great look on you Andy, very scholarly.
Champ today for a change.
hl7f.jpg

HamilcarBarca3 that's a fantastic fuzzy felt fedora, fella!
Cosmically Cool Campy, CaseC!

My hat today (photos are from last month) is a Gary White Cav-edged Stingy.

Chepstow

I'll Lock Up
Hamilbarca, nice hats. The long hair is first-class for itself!

JT, love that OR style, you wear him great!

AnA, good job on the reflange, looks good!

Charlie, cool photos and well worn that stingy!

Sam, great looking CD!

Perry, looks great, very nice hat!

Andy, looks very good the new one, also the tie, very nice!

David, colorful in the morning with the great black cherry!

Tom, wonderful warm brown color on your Ten!

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Good morning. Earlier I was out picking the last of the fruits and vegetables for this year. My VS sahara was my head companion for the morning.

IMG_6393-S.jpg
IMG_6405-S.jpg

The beaver felt is very durable. My hat has taken a trip into the lake (soaked thru), been totally soaked in a recent rain and the dogs have knocked it into their water bowl. The soakings has the hat being very swoopy. The felt and ribbon is "no worries mate." The VS leather band is grand. The effects of this hard wear has been to make the hat very swoopy. I will need to change it's shape soon.

IMG_6402-M.jpg

Thanks, Eric -

Last edited:
Charlie,
For a minute I thought you made a miraculous recovery and had more summer weather out there.

Thanks Perry! Sorry, but I'm merely "keeping up appearances." I hoarded a few photos during the past month in anticipation of being slightly slowed by my present-life hiccup, or bump-in-the-road. Today's Champ is a CHAMPION!

My VS Sahara has been a foundation of my rotation. Yours is a BEAUT, Eric. Looks like it's time to make a "cabbage/clean-out-the-garden" SOUP, you lucky devil! P.S. to you, sir, That strangely colored short of (mine) yesterday IS a cotton Pendleton. Cotton and Pendleton are two words not often used in the same sentence...

Last edited:

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Thanks Perry! Sorry, but I'm merely "keeping up appearances." I hoarded a few photos during the past month in anticipation of being slightly slowed by my present-life hiccup, or bump-in-the-road.

Charlie; Best to you in your recovery. I think of needed surgeries as "old guy tune-ups." I have appreciated your real life photo's lately.

Eric -

Qvist

Familiar Face
Just wonderfull hats today everybody! I like them all. And I mean ALL of them! Especially that funky Black Cherry Penman of DJH. I´m still wearing my new Campdraft but I´m not going to post an other photo of it since I have posted it so many times allready.

Chepstow

I'll Lock Up
Hard to Love them not, Mikko.
Not a problem to post the hat again! Haha

Eric, that stunning VS looks like fresh out of the box! Magical!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

100813.jpg

Finally found a few minutes to put my straws up on the top shelves and bring down the black hats in anticipation of cooler weather. Only added a few purchases over the summer... there is no place to put them except on my head. Flea market Borsalino today.

Qvist

Familiar Face
100813.jpg

Finally found a few minutes to put my straws up on the top shelves and bring down the black hats in anticipation of cooler weather. Only added a few purchases over the summer... there is no place to put them except on my head. Flea market Borsalino today.

Superb Borsalino!

I really envy you guys for being able to make such a great finds in flea market. Here in Finland there are no hats to be found in flea markets... Only place to buy hats is internet and from USA or Australia. And that is quite expensive with shipping fees and taxes.

Thank you.

Very few of my hats have come from flea market shopping - this was a lucky score. Others (Delectans comes to mind) flea/antique shop much more often have better luck.

Orangegrad

Practically Family
Thank you.

Very few of my hats have come from flea market shopping - this was a lucky score. Others (Delectans comes to mind) flea/antique shop much more often have better luck.

I've never found anything worth buying at a flea market or antique store. I don't know how some of you do it.

ManofKent

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Tom - great Ten and lovely backdrop.

David - lovely black cherry and thanks for the info on the Weston.

Andy - nice Mallory and the bowtie looks good.

Perry - the Champ looks good - definitely different to most of your hats but no less stylish :)

Sam - great Campdraft. I'm getting tempted by another one.

Charlie - great stingy. I hope the shoulder is easing.

Eric - I quite like swoopiness :)

Mikko - post away - it's a thread that shows what you're wearing, not a new hat thread.

Alan - Lovely Borso - is that the recent 'steal' ?

ManofKent

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Thanks for the comments on yesterday's cap. Meetings today, so a little smarter...

I decided to give the new 'American Legend' (Beaver Brand stock) a first outing. I've been wetting and working the felt and it's softening nicely, and has taken the new pinch without any issues:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akubraacornfawn