Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

indycop

I'll Lock Up
HarpPlayerGene said:
Another fine day for a Champ. This time the Featherweight:

DSC_0002.jpg
Don't let Rusty get near that with a pair of scissors, He'll make that ribbon even thinner!!:eek: lol lol

daizawaguy

Call Me a Cab
At a shrine to finance and merchants on my way home last night - prayed that the Dow would not wipe out anymore wealth, in my Optimo satin

20081103-2-1.jpg

airspirit

New in Town
Started the day in this:
hat-wool.jpg

My first hat of a few days ago, a LiteFelt Bailey Tico.

This morning I went down to Bernie Utz in Seattle and now I'm wearing this:
hat-felt.jpg

My first felt hat, a Stetson Saxon in cordova, which incidentally is nearly identical in cut and color to the Bailey.

I was looking the hat up online and found a ridiculously good deal on it (http://www.zappos.com/n/p/p/7358082/c/120077.html), but once I put it on my head I knew it was going home with me.

indycop

I'll Lock Up
Sitting in front of the TV watching O'Brother again with my youngin, she got this idea to do her own Dapper Dan to me.[huh]

PB140129.jpg

Then she threw on the cap,:eek:

PB140127.jpg

And then the kicker,:eusa_doh:
Well, there are all manner of lesser imps and demons, Pete, but the great Satan hisself is red and scaly with a bifurcated tail, and he carries a hay fork.

Oh, no. No, sir. He's white, as white as you folks, with empty eyes and a big hollow voice. He likes to travel around with a mean old hound. That's right.

PB140132.jpg

BobC

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Great stuff in this thread today.

JO, I like the campdraft and the tawny or taupe fawn color is very nice. I have one coming myself.

Gene and JtL, impeccable as always.

Manny, the homberg looks great with the slight pinch and a bit of curvature.

Mr. Paladin

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Gene, you wear that Champ well. You really pull off the natural look with the jeans & fedora, especially in that cool chair!

Mannyspagetti, very sharp, classic (and yep, don't snap the homburg).

Great look everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPR