Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Historyteach24

Call Me a Cab
Lilly and I at the Bob Evans farm festival last weekend. I am wearing my Cane custom
20131012_104415_zps3b0955fb.jpg

howardeye

Practically Family
Yes you are correct! I think I posted this Whippet Style Hat in that thread when I bought it from a fellow lounge member awhile back.

ManofKent

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Alan - that's a real beauty - crown height, brim shape, felt texture, felt colour - it's got it all

HistoryTeach - Nice family shot, and brim up works well.

g.d. - that Dusty Lane is a lovely hat

Howard - a true champ!

Chepstow

I'll Lock Up
Richard, TJ, G-durand and Andy, thanks to all for the Cap comments on yesterday!

Bert, nice Champ, looks good with that jacket!

G, like a Diamond your VS Dusty Lane!

HT, nice photo with your daughter. I hope you had a lot of fun!

Alan, sharp dressed with hat and Suit. I love it!

Richard, every hat looks good on you. A born hat wearer!

TJ, great photo with the next generation of hat lovers. Very Cool!

Steve, that hat is amazing, wonderful shape and color. You wear him great!

AnA, lovely Saks and lovely Jacket, both works good together!

Andy, the Anasazy is fantastic, I love the color.

Stuffsmith

Fedora Lounge Artisan
Beautiful legs today, gentlemen. (that was my iPhone's voice recognition replacing the word 'lids.' Such a good mistake I'm leaving it.)

Johnny J's generous proportions keeping my head cool while the children scamper on fake rocks.

etevuvy7.jpg

Orangegrad

Practically Family
Stuffsmith - you have some very nice caps.

Some long-time friends arrived yesterday afternoon. Haven't seen them in around five years, as they now live in Kentucky. Today we're taking them to a local church for services. It's not a house of worship I would typically attend, but certainly in the spirit of accord I'm glad to join them. Wearing my 1957 Mallory, a 50s bow tie, a jacket, and jeans. I draw the line at uncomfortable pants.

View attachment 5321

DJH

I'll Lock Up
Just great hats the last couple of days, guys.

So wisdom teeth gone and feeling good - time to get back to some regular hat wearing.

Borsalino to get Sunday started

smugshot_2506294-L.jpg

g.durand

One Too Many
Andy--beautiful Mallory. Does it say on the sweat what model it is? I have a Twenty, probably from the mid-'50s, with a felted edge.It's just a solidly built hat.

David--nice to have you back. I'm letting my wisdom teeth go one at a time. I've got three left and my dentist has his eye on another one. I've put him off for another six months or so. Nice Borso.

Rusty--I found the thread from several years ago showing your TVA when you first got it. I admired it then and I'm doing the same now.

Manfred--yes, give Herbert Johnson a chance and don't let the wind take him.

A fall Sunday morning stroll with the '40s Stratoliner.
IMG_3233_zps975993af.jpg

HamilcarBarca3

One of the Regulars
Hell again, everyone. Thank you all for the nice comments on the Knox hat!!

ManofKent: Very nice American Legend hat!! Also love the suit, and all the patterns. Very good looking. The Tonak looks great too and for cheap it is a steal!
Chepstow: Love the the Hanna's cap! You look great in it. And there's another great cap, cool houndstooth pattern on it.
Orangegrad: Love the felt color, looks sharp. Hope you had a great time at church, love the whole assemble, bowtie, coat and hat!
Alive'n'Amplified: Sharp hat, man!
mayserwegener: Nice color hat with a nice thin ribbon!! I really like the bow too, handsome hat!
g.durand: You look great in the leather jacket and hat!! Nice look. Beautiful dusty lane VS, love it.
T Jones: I love this picture! You both look great in your hats and it's nice of you to pass down the habit of wearing a hat :)
alanfgag: That is a beautiful hat and you wear it so very well.
Historyteach24: Hope you had fun! Good hat for a great day.
howardeye: Great hat fit for a champ ;)
mingoslim: Great color on the hat, sir. Fits you very well.
Stuffsmith: Good cap, like the color on it.
DJH: Nice Borsalino!
RBH: Nice looking hat! I like the crease on it, looks sharp.

Today I wore my wide-brim Van Bree hat for church. Excuse the bad quality :(
aVCcF89.jpg

Orangegrad

Practically Family
Gdurand - the Mallory has a new sweat. Though the fedora arrived unused or lightly used, the sweat was shot. Art installed a new one.

The edge is an overwelt. I know the age because it came with its 1957 sales receipt. It's not a 20. The hat was sold for $8.90. Still it's a nice hat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxraff