Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

One Too Many
One Black

DSC_0931_zps0f256105.jpg

Another mexican hat, Black TARDAN for today ¡¡¡¡¡:eusa_clap:eusa_clap

seabass

Call Me a Cab
Hola Entrenador , su Tarden esta chido.

Ole, Thanks ! Tart smokebrown/clear 46-24 , progressive prescription in this Transitional lens,
http://www.transitions.com/en-us/products/transitions-xtractive/ It used to come in dark brown as mine are.
I have these as well in my other vintage specs, http://www.transitions.com/en-us/products/drivewear-transitions/
those come in dark brown.

Dale, Cruising ,,,, love the pic....
I was a well known Lowrider in the Mission District of San Francisco had a 53 Hudson, tall crown heaven,
Good Causes you mentioned as well !

David, Courtney is looking swell...hmmm you have leaves to rake..............

Lazy Sunday my way
che:cool:

Last edited:

TheDane

Call Me a Cab
progressive prescription in this Transitional lens

Thanks, "Transitional lenses" was the expression I was searching for. I wish I was born the same way I like my hats - with a little more distance between the "pinches". 46/48 are hard to find with only 20 mm bridge - and 18/19 would actually be perfect for me [huh] :focus:

g.durand

One Too Many
Shout out to the vintage Open Road!! Killer lid!

Thanks, dh. You had mentioned yesterday that I looked like I was ready for a road trip, pre-Interstate. I remember a few of those with my family in the days before I could drive. I made quite a few with the thumb and behind the wheel in my early years. I have a hankering for one again. The problem is deciding which hat(s) I should take. [huh]

G. I don't have that problem. I've only got about a dozen hats, and my 61 ford has a reeeeally big trunk. If the gas wouldn't cost one of my kids college I'd head out to the west coast and pick you up!

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk 2

David sets a lofty standard this week. What a beauty, sir!

OOooo... Like walking around not knowing you have a lipstick print on your cheek. Still looks super, Sam!

Perry the Victor really is!! AMAZING ribbon choice!

I'm still wearing the OR... and liking it!!
View attachment 5920

Orangegrad

Practically Family
David - very nice color on the Cavanagh.

Casechopper- I suspect that in Australia the more the Akubra is bashed around, the more it is appreciated. A wonky crease is probably nothing over there. I remember reading a post here on the Forum of how an American visiting Australia bought a new Akubra, and someone grabbed it off his head, stomped it into the ground, ripped out the liner, and then handed it back to the owner - letting him know that it was now ready to wear.

Borsalino Alessandria.

View attachment 5921

hatguy1

One Too Many
Off to a Veteran's Day memorial service for a person from our great state who was posthumously awarded the Congressional Medal of Honor for his actions in the Korean War.

I figure it's a fitting occasion for my 1st wearing of my black Bailey.

If you're a veteran, I thank you got your service. If not, would you please thank one for their service?

God bless America and freedom-loving people everywhere.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo