Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
At Calverton National Cemetery with my Dad, U.S. Infantry, WWII, ETO, silver star.

calverton.jpg

Chepstow

I'll Lock Up
G, wow, looks fantastic, a beauty!

David, great start in the week with that Cav!

Sam, equal, popped in or pooped out you wear him great!

Perry, a classic and sharp with the wider ribbon!

Charlie, and I like it too!

Andy, looking good that black beast!

hatguy, nice Bailey, looks good on you!

Alan, That's an moving and awesome photo!

888, nice Beret!

TheDane

Call Me a Cab
The ribbon is not original equipment.

Alan, is this the situation where you Americans would say: "Look what the hat dragged in"? :D

Wonderful Strat. Never handled a "Premier" quality Strat, but it sure looks delicious. I bet the felt has a fantastic feel to it.

John: Is Branson's cap from eBay-seller, who bought a giant lot at the Langenberg/BeaverBrand auction? Looks very much like one I bought in "Large". If so, a very nice cap at a really good price, indeed :)

mmbarnes: Beautiful bowler! A really nice find

Perfect example of "wearing the hat" Alan! You maybe channeling Shampoo era Warren Beatty ;)

I was kinda shooting for Robert Redford in Out of Africa but I think I might have missed the shot.

Alan, is this the situation where you Americans would say: "Look what the hat dragged in"? :D

Wonderful Strat. Never handled a "Premier" quality Strat, but it sure looks delicious. I bet the felt has a fantastic feel to it.

Ooooh, that's the hat's meow all right, Ole. :eusa_clap

The felt is very nice, denser and heavier than the less expensive lightweight Strats from the same era. This hat was salvaged from my wife's costume wardrobe. It had undergone a bizarre ribbon surgery for some performance. I had the old scrap of 1930ish leopard skin that came from my grandfather-in-law's fashion company. Seemed a good idea at the time. I wear this one mostly when the weather is wild.

Alan, Thanks! On this one you can actually see the side dent.

Fantastic photo (very moving) of your Dad!

Great Stetson Premier Stratoliner! I remember that Safari hat band! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akubraacornfawn