Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

g.durand

One Too Many
Everyone is looking good today. Oh, those shots with snow in the background. I can honestly say I do not miss it. When my wife and I lived in New York the first snow was always pleasant, but we knew it foreshadowed the long winter to come.

This came today, courtesy of our friend bond. I'm guessing it's late '40s, early '50s. I'll get some better photos up later in the new hats thread, then see if any of the resident Stetson experts can date it more accurately.

Stetson Playboy, pristine condition.
pb1_zps7dd1bbfc.jpg

pb2_zpse6ceaa6d.jpg

Last edited:
Great hats today guys. G.Durand and Andy congrats on the new ones
I was inspired by brother cavefish on another thread to bust out the old "sewer technician" hat
ry5umymy.jpg

mygyjepu.jpg

My first one, had it since college. My dad (a big Honeymooners fan) always told me I looked like Art Carney in it.

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
Great hats today guys. G.Durand and Andy on the new ones
I was inspired by brother cavefish on another thread to bust out the old "sewer technician" hat
ry5umymy.jpg

mygyjepu.jpg

My first one, had it since college. My dad (a big Honeymooners fan) always told me I looked like Art Carney in it.

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk 2
good to see a ed norton fan

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
You fellows look sharp today. It is very interesting to see the different hats worn with attitude.

My attitude today is influenced by my fatigue from traveling and the temps in the low 20's with wind chill in the teens. My Lee Adventurer in a light gray was my morning hat.

IMG_6655-M.jpg

Eric -

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy