Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJH

I'll Lock Up
Happy Friday, everyone.
Borsalino for me today

smugshot_6255394-L.jpg

Orangegrad

Practically Family
David, great Borsalino.

Andy, You rock that hat. Are you running into storage issues yet?

John - it's funny you should ask. My wife is a pack-rat. She has her jewelry-making gear all over the house - and I mean all over the house. So the corner of our bedroom where I stack my hat boxes is no big deal. But yes, these boxes are taking up some room, along with the boot boxes.

When we downsize our living arrangements in a couple years, I suspect we may rent a storage unit. Not sure I'd want to keep my hats there, but my wife already knows much of her beading materials will need to go there. I guess time will tell.

casechopper

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Andy,
It's Art's Hitchhiker model which is a Nutria body in a heather oatmeal type color. It is very versatile.
Nice western by the way.

mmbarnes

I'll Lock Up
Thanks Hatophile & Orangegrad.

Case & Bowlerman, impressive VS's. Great color on the Hitchhiker. The ribbon on the Bobby Blue is classy. I'm going to have to raid my son's college fund to get myself one of Art's creations.

Matt

Hey JEFF! Good to see your smiling face under the Bobby Blue. What a lid!!

Just in time for FAWCETT FRIDAY, in yesterday's mail came this new VS Custom Milan. While not straw season around here for a while, I couldn't wait. Besides, WORF's on our side. No worries! More photos on New hat thread, Fawcett Hall of Fame later.

For you beaders out there, check out the Moroccan "goulamine" beads. Haven't worn them since '76!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy