Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orangegrad

Practically Family
Charlie - as a person who knows and loves beads, those are some very very nice beads. So different from what my wife and I work with. Glad to see other folks like beads too.

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Stuff; Now that is what I call a denim jacket and cap combo. Superb!

David; Great Borso worn over a tired face. I hope your DD coffee pumps you back up.

Andy; I am looking forward to your pics each mrning to see what theme or attire you are wearing. You just keep them comng. Thanks for sharing sir.

Mn; I love the brim treatment. Your fine vtg. fedora is in great condition.

Perry; Ahhh, the Whippet. The dimensions are dynamite. Nothing like a dog.

Case; The Camilla ribbon work is special. I really like the way you wear that hat.

2 Arm Charlie; Groovy pic this morning. I recall may have had a necklace similar to that.

JHE; Wow, your pic has me thinking you look like someone I should take directions from. Nice OR.

Jeff; The Bobby Blue fedora is of my fav's on your hat tree. I love the color and ribbon. The swoop gives it the aura of edgy. Everybody got's dem blues! I see that hat and think of the blues legends I have seen in slightly light clubs.

This morning it has warmed up already to nearluy 40'F. A veritable heat wave. My vtg. Stetson Stratoliner in green is my hat choice for the morning. Many of the folks who frequent this thread have seen my other green Stetson Strat. I wear my hats and I worry about loving them to death. I picked this one up so I can rotate between the two hats. This one has a 2.5" brim while the original (to me) has a 2.75' brim. The block numbers are similar. I have brushed and gently cleaned this hat so it is ready. I will steam and block it later this weekend.

IMG_6675-M.jpg

IMG_6674-S.jpg
IMG_6686-S.jpg

Best to all, Eric -

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Alan; I agree with Charlie. A perfect hat with dress or casual as it is the "topper" to any outfit.

I was working to re-charge my energies this afternoon with a walk down by the lake. I am in a thin ribbon Stratoliner mood today. My VS dove colored felt fedora fufills my mood.

IMG_6693-M.jpg

IMG_6688-S.jpg
IMG_6697-S.jpg

Enjoy Friday hatted folks, Eric -

mikespens

Call Me a Cab
Didn't go any where today because it's just plain nasty out, wind, rain, and chill. Did get a package though so stepped out for a quick selfy. New to me NOS French Casquette wool cap courtesy of Stuffsmith. Thanks Keith!

Orangegrad

Practically Family
Early '50s 3X Beaver

The more I wear this OR, the more I can appreciate the quality of the felt, and the quality of the manufacture. Several months back I would have preferred my Akubra Camp Drafts. Now I much prefer this OR. A warm weekend in Northeast Ohio, and then reality sets back in with cooler weather next week. I'll enjoy the warmth while it's here.

View attachment 6066

View attachment 6067

With my Oglala medicine bag, Navajo eagle pendant, and Navajo eagle feather ring.
View attachment 6068

DJH

I'll Lock Up
Looking good guys - hope everyone's having a nice weekend.
I'm not getting much chance to check in at the moment, but here's a quick shot from earlier this morning.

Borsalino

smugshot_148848-L.jpg

BlackMaskPulp

New in Town
Here's a new Biltmore Rosellini I recently received:
Nice feel, sides came slighty "crumpled" or off but nothing a little steam couldn't sort out, the whip-stitched bound brim came loose at the back too but other than that it's a fine hat for modern production IMRookieO.

image-1.jpg

image-2.jpg

Chepstow

I'll Lock Up
Very sharp hats today.

Alan, very nice, you sporting it well!

BlackMask, very nice Biltmore, a good shape!

Matt, you look great with the Pilgrim, a nice hat!

Joao, sharp hatband on your Beaver Brand.

David, an eye catcher your Borsa, a sharp looking hat!

Andy, great dressed with the OR!

Hatguy, very nice what I can see on the small picture!

Mike, I like the look of you with the new Cap!

Eric, great Dove and a killer Backdrop for him!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy