Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miamibruno

One Too Many
Charlie (if I may), you were at the Weber IN the blizzard. My hat is off to you. Thanks for the compliment.

And you're on for Newcomb Farms.

Adrian (MiamiBruno)

T Jones

I'll Lock Up
Nice looking hats Gents! It is frigid cold here in Central Ohio! Just took my Lhasa Apso / Poodle mix out for her evening walk. A good time to layer up and to throw on a nice warm Western...

7zc9.jpg

ManofKent

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Mystic - the Barrister loos great. Superb rescue job on that.

Adrian - lovely proportions and a great colour.

Joao - l'm enjoying your shots of the wide brim, and that aqueduct is amazing. Yes more rain to come, to add to the flooding. A wider brimmed bowler is on my wish list :)

Mike - lovely cap.

Michaelshane - beautiful colour.

gear-guy - the Toyo looks good. A good time to acquire straws.

TJones -the western does look good. Do you think you'll keep it?

Joao Encarnado

I'll Lock Up
Joao you are on of a few who have the looks and build to pull of that wide brim. Awesome!
Thank you!

Joao - l'm enjoying your shots of the wide brim, and that aqueduct is amazing. Yes more rain to come, to add to the flooding. A wider brimmed bowler is on my wish list :)
I have not yet crossed it in the top. People say it have an amazing view of the valley.

TJones -the western does look good. Do you think you'll keep it?
+1

T Jones

I'll Lock Up
gear-guy, Richard, hatsRme, Joao, Don.Nicholas, Thanks guys. I really appreciate the comments.

gear-guy, That hat style is definitely a good look for you.

Richard, I'm thinking of maybe keeping it. Not sure though. I really like the hat. It's definitely well made. But even with padding behind the sweat it's still a little loose and uncomfortable to wear. I wear a 7 1/8 LO. This hat is a 7 1/4...although it seems to be a little big for a 7 1/4.

DJH

I'll Lock Up
Thanks for the comments on the OR 7XCB from yesterday, guys. Some great hats all around too.

Serious Brass Monkey weather here this morning. My Black Cherry VS was keeping me warm earlier though.

smugshot_2734298-L.jpg

g.durand

One Too Many
Joao--that's one way to get some personal space on a train. Wear a wide-brim hat.

David--I don't envy you at all, having lived through a few Northeastern winters. The VS BC looks great.

dh--dandy looking Dobbs. Question-did you go to UT? I also lived in Austin for a short time about twenty years before you did. Man, has the place grown.

gear-guy--nice look with the HH cap.

Stay warm, you guys.

We're home from the cross-country travels. Back in the drought-ridden Bay Area, warming to almost 70 degrees today.

Stetson Whippet
IMG_3698_zps88589826.jpg

ManofKent

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Joao - nice photos. I holidayed on the Isle of Wight a few years back, and was amazed to discover their railway uses refurbished 1930's London Underground trains.

David - I do like that Black Cherry colour.

Dale - if you've got any of that sunshine spare, we could do with a bit :) Nice Dobbs.

Gear-guy - nice looking cap.

g.d. - glad you're back safely. Nice Whippet, great colour.

Thanks Richard and G. I'm soaking up as much sunshine as I can because winter's gonna hit hard tomorrow night here.
G.D. the plan had been to go to grad school at UT, but sometimes life doesn't shake out like you plan. Great looking Stetson you got today. You're wearing it well.
Gear-Guy that's a nice cap you're under. Looks like winter's already there in your neck of the woods.
DJH it's been winter at your house for like six months now hasn't it?;) Good looking black cherry.
Joao I like the way you wear that big brim western, it looks good.
Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DavidZL