Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

thunderw21

I'll Lock Up
It was a bit cool out this morning so I wore my Royal Stetson.

DSCF0790-1.jpg

fatwoul

Practically Family
thunderw21 said:
It was a bit cool out this morning so I wore my Royal Stetson...

Why would that be your cool weather hat, considering how many other felts you have? Is the Royal Stetson a thicker felt?

thunderw21

I'll Lock Up
fatwoul said:
Why would that be your cool weather hat, considering how many other felts you have? Is the Royal Stetson a thicker felt?

No, I just meant I wore a felt hat as opposed to a panama. It's getting to be felt hat weather...

Though the Royal Stetson shown is a bit more of a colder weather hat than some of my others.

DOUGLAS

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Yesterday

Pocket Hat
DSCN6091.jpg

There seems to be a lot of great hats being shown as late. Keep them coming.

J.T.Marcus

Call Me a Cab
Douglas, I've been hearing a lot about those pocket hats (Borsalino, is it?). Do you actually roll, or fold yours up and put it in your pocket? By the way, not only are your hats great, but the carefully chosen backgrounds really add to the pictures. If I ever make it back to NYC, I'll have to bring some of your pics, and try to find those places.

DOUGLAS

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Feraud I use a Nikon Cool Pix 3700. I am currently looking for one with a more powerful zoom that is slimmer.

J.T. the hats are really nice and I suppose I could roll it but I won't. That concept does'nt sit well with me.

Dinerman

Super Moderator
Bartender
DOUGLAS said:
COOL hat Dman! Will you play with it a bit or leave it as is?

I'm going to leave it as is. The pinches W.P. Bush put in it suit it so nicely. I may dust it off a bit. These black hats pick up everything.

J.T.Marcus

Call Me a Cab
Barry, Congratulations, you made it into the Brotherhood of the Thin Ribbon. :eusa_clap

Dinerman, I really like that Homburg with the pinches the way they are. I have a brown one like that.It makes for a nice change. As for black grabbing lint, I can assure you from a very scientific test, that a black fur felt hat will only catch about half as much lint as a comparable WOOL model. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lindawalters