Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Torpedo

One Too Many
Bolt, great double take!

JTL, that one looks great too. Are you wearing it with the entire brim snapped down?

Here's my contribution...

This one, my Disney 15, I had already presented here, with a C-crown crease; now here it is in its new guise as a 5-poind diamond (not that this is aparent from this view, but I have posted a bird's eye view in the "Diamond's Autorithy" thread). This hat has some tapering, and I think the diamond crown improves the appearance from the front, in this respect.

PICT0807.jpg

Regards!

jimmy the lid

I'll Lock Up
Great lids, gents...

JauntyOne -- that Mallory Nutria looks like that classic combination of tan felt, black ribbon, and gold-ish looking edge binding. Great looking lid! :eusa_clap

Torpedo -- you are one of those guys who was born to wear a lid. Everything you put on seems to look great, and the Disney 15 is no exception. Well done! :eusa_clap Oh, and to answer your question -- the Avenue that I posted yesterday is snapped up in the back. It may appear to be down to the exaggerated shadow caused by the flash...

ViperMan -- love the VS, it's a different kind of look and suits you.

Bolthead -- the Dobbs 20 looks great. As you will see a bit later, you and I were on the same page today...

Cheers,
JtL

just_me

Practically Family
I just popped in to see what you guys are wearing and I have to say that you and your hats look fantastic today.

jimmy the lid

I'll Lock Up
Blue Dobbs 20

Apparently Bolthead and I got the Dobbs 20 memo today...:D I just have to say that I love the felt on this lid -- thick, pliable, smooth and luxurious. Oh, and did I mention warm? :)

Dobbs20.jpg

Cheers,
JtL

jimmy the lid

I'll Lock Up
Nice look, Stoney. I really like the tan felt/chocolate ribbon combo. :eusa_clap
Can you tell us something about the felt on the Knox 40?

Cheers,
JtL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner