Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDane

Call Me a Cab
Yesterday was TAR-day at Hoover Dam ... my 50s gray Strat:

View attachment 10668

It'll be TAR-day for me, until I get to Buckaroo's next saturday, so you may see this hat in different angles and environments over the next couple of days :)

PS: Sorry, but I have quite a schedule and just had a few minutes. I will comment on all your great hats, when I get a little more time to myself.

Last edited:

gear-guy

Practically Family
Just thought I would let everyone know that I have just ordered my first custom hat from Tim at Cane's creations.After seeing the black cherry from DJH I thought that color in my style needed to come to Indiana. Can't wait until April. Hat in waiting Steve.

Banky

One of the Regulars
Great hats today guys! I have something kinda cool for show and tell today. I call it the stratsonian. This was a hat we ordered for another member here and a regular customer of the store. It was supposed to be a strat in cornhill. What we received is this, It's a mash up of the premiere strat and stetsonian. The color is stetsonian tawny. Has the stetsonian larger brim and ribbon as well. Then it has the thin strat binding, pin, crown height, and labeling on the sweat. It's best of both worlds IMO and as far as we know the only one in existence.

ManofKent

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Ole - great hat and photo! Enjoy your trip. How many hats can you smuggle back in your luggage?

Roger - nice Stetson.

Reggie - looks good with the wider ribbon. I think I'd want the same colour brim binding as the ribbon though.

Joao Encarnado

I'll Lock Up
This Jack Daniel's wool.
20140302.jpg

Again a bad picture...

T Jones

I'll Lock Up
Manfred, gear-guy, Richard, Justin, thanks guys. I appreciate the comments on my Resistol.

Richard, The felt quality on the Resistol Stagecoaches are nice. They make excellent conversions. I think you'll like the results.
Justin, That is one nice cap! I really like that coat too! Nice combo!
Ole, I love that Strat! One of my favorite hats! I hope you enjoy your stay here in the States.
Rogera, Nice looking Stetson.
Banky, That's an interesting looking combo, The Strat / Stetsonian. Looks good.
Joao, You pull off the Black Westerns real good.

Last edited:

Retromoto

One of the Regulars
It's a balmy 10 degrees outside today although with a bit of sun so I wore my "Lee Valley" "Field Cap" from Inchigeela, Co. Cork, Ireland........Very comfortable.
Retromoto

Last edited:

rclark

Call Me a Cab
Great hats today guys! I have something kinda cool for show and tell today. I call it the stratsonian. This was a hat we ordered for another member here and a regular customer of the store. It was supposed to be a strat in cornhill. What we received is this, It's a mash up of the premiere strat and stetsonian. The color is stetsonian tawny. Has the stetsonian larger brim and ribbon as well. Then it has the thin strat binding, pin, crown height, and labeling on the sweat. It's best of both worlds IMO and as far as we know the only one in existence.

So, what are you going to do with the "Stratsonian"?

Landman

One Too Many
Great looking hats guys!

Banky, the "Stratsonian" is very interesting. Is that exactly how it left the Stetson factory?

Ole, great looking Strat. Is that the only hat you brought with you on your trip? If so, great choice!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Antonio925