Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alan - Madonna, ragazzi. Che Borsalino. Bellisimo! Can I have a shot of the liner/sweat? How wide is that brim. A beauty.

Thank you... more info and photos posted here.

numesca8.jpg

Neophyte

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Aw, thanks Splinter and Hato :). Though I actually prefer this kinda weather. Nothing's more boring to me than a perfectly clear, sunny day lol.

ManofKent

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Perry - you've got some great hats, but I think that Victor is my favourite - great proportions and colour.

Ebonysw45 - the beret looks right at home in the setting, and the view behind you is stunning.

TJones - that conversion looks great. I can't wait for my stagecoach to fly over the atlantic.

Miami - I'm blue with envy :) Lovely looking hat.

jhe88 - great looking cap.

Sam - another great beret, and I love that Carmack - it looks great with the corduroy.

Joao - Looks great - you're developing a fine collection of Westerns.

Justin - looks good with the brim.

Alan - that's a stunning Borso!

Alexander - I like the proportions of the BP. I'm tempted for the summer...

Cool old Stetson Richard, to go with your cool all around look. I dig the saucy brim swoop you've been rocking lately! Great spot for a pic too.

Nice looking Mallory Mike, and really nice jacket. You have the style of a man who knows what's up.

Many great hats this cold Monday. It's been one all day today, but I've enjoyed all the inspiring lids.

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk 2

jlee562

I'll Lock Up
Mike: That's a great color on your Mallory
Richard: Dapper as always!
Alex: Glad to see you around these parts again, way to put that Akubra through its paces.
Alan: Stunner of a Borso
Joao: king of the westerns!
Justin: Ahh, wide brim, wide ribbon, good combo!
Bruno: Marathon looks sharp with that tie
T Jones: or shall we call you Dr. Jones? Nice Resistol...an often overlooked brand IMHO
Perry: nice flange on that Victor

I wore a Borso today:

It's not really sunny, but I wanted to 'model' my new Rayban Clubmasters too, haha ;)

Miamibruno

One Too Many
JLee - you are too cool. Wish I could see that Borso up close. Looks awesome from here.

Mike - Nice ensemble. Hat is sharp.

Richard - Well put together as usual and with aplomb. Velour jacket works very well. Hat ...perfect.

nigeloscar

One of the Regulars
Richard,running out of words.Need to start your own fashion magazine!:

On a serious note - I find putting together outfits quite a challenge the older I get.. (cant wear T-Shirt and Jeans forever right!) - some of the wardrobe action here is spectacular, be great to have a thread of just pictures of hats with different clothing options...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shiny hats