Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great hat photos and a special treat to see some family shots too. Javier, Ivan Smith... :eusa_clap

I'm on the road much of this month - a quick photo before heading back to the airport last night. Vita-Strat coming along for the ride.

052814.jpg

Pinesiw

A-List Customer
My new Adam fedora I found when I made a trip to big sky Montana, nice to finally have a grey fedora in my size, I was also fortunate to find a repro A-2 in my size :)
Screenshot_2014-05-26-02-02-49.png

B.J. Hedberg

Practically Family
MDDSCF4899_zps15b0ea26.jpg

Been a long while since I’ve been by, but today I broke out my modified Worth & Worth panama for the first time this year, so I figured I’d post a pic. Keep looking good everybody.

DJH

I'll Lock Up
Thanks for the comments on yesterday's Whippet, guys. Nice to see the mix of felts and straws over the last 24 hours, too.

Temperature was in the high 30's here when I left for the office - sticking with Stetson with my green Playboy

smugshot_4464208-L.jpg

itsbruce

Familiar Face
I was in a shop in Richmond yesterday which had a big range of Stetsons. I was very tempted, but already own more hats than I easily have room to store.

Mystic

Practically Family
Morning Guys,

Sharpe straw, Bruce

Nice one, David. Setting the bar high today with the Playboy, shades and sport coat. Looking good!!

Taking, new to me, Stephen L. Stetson wide brim for a test drive this morning before temps rise and I switch to a straw.
IMG_1963_zps623692c1.jpg
[/IMG]
IMG_1964_zps0330fab1.jpg
[/IMG]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner