Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

T Jones

I'll Lock Up
Good Thursday afternoon Gents! Nice display of lids this PM.
Mystic, I like everything about that Stephen Stetson, especially the wide brim and the Shark Gill bow.
David, One of my favorites, and I've given up on ever getting one for myself. The Playboy is a definite classic!
itsbruce, the straw looks really good on you.
hatsRme, Your VS should be seen in the light! Nice one!
Joao, Always sporting the nice Westerns! The Akubra looks nice.
Tommy K, I like that Stetson straw!
Harv, The classic Campdraft! I like that one!
ingineer, Really nice looking Cane. Nice profile. Nice color.

It was cool enough this morning, but it's too warm now to wear this 4X Resistol Stagecoach conversion. John Galt did the original work on this but I did some minor tweaking to it....and I'll probably change out the ribbon again if I can come across a contasting darker brown, maybe even black, if need be, in an 1 1/2 width...

Indy.jpg

Indy_01.jpg

Indy_04.jpg

Indy_02.jpg

Indy_05.jpg

Last edited:

NewJack

Practically Family
TJones! :cool: Great conversion and great look! John Galt is about receive a western I'm having converted! Thanks for the recommendation! Pics forthcoming!

...Keith makes some great caps, Mike. That one is no exception...
I concur. I might have to invest in one myself if he ever starts making them in my size. :D

Cane Creation's #32...
That's a wonderful hat Richard, and it goes very well with that jacket and tie combination! :eusa_clap

Northern Jersey is cool today and so was I!
You can say that again! I think that hat really suits you!

DJH

I'll Lock Up
Some great hats yesterday. I love the Cane Creation, the Borsalinos and the TJ conversion.

Seeing the 7XCB chatter the last couple of days inspired me to wear my Mode Edge version this morning.

Happy Friday!

smugshot_3663077-L.jpg

Terry, that JG conversion is one of my favs! Nice!

Perry, I like the color on that Borso.

NewJack, that is a terrific looking Borso as well; I like the brim width on that one.

David, stunning as usual. The teal wall really shows off the hat!

Vintage Stetson Whippet today....

View attachment 14389

T Jones

I'll Lock Up
NewJack, David, Harv, Thanks guys. I appreciate your comments on my Resistol conversion.

NewJack, really nice Borso in the classic thin ribbon style...you're sending your Western to the right guy. John Galt will do you a real nice job. I believe you'll be very pleased with his work.
Perry, Another fine Borso, and one wicked tie!
David, Beautiful 7XCB!
Harv, Another classic! The Whippet is another of those hats on my wish list, sadly though, they're out of reach for me. :(

itsbruce

Familiar Face
Old Christy's fedora that I've had for years:

14118891437_574c1809b1_c.jpg

Not precisely the Indiana Jones model but I do get people chanting the Raiders of the Lost Ark fanfare at me.

Miamibruno

One Too Many
NewJack – Awesome Borsalino. My students don’t recognize me without a hat on.

David – A real beauty. I love the color combo, too. I have it on my Resistol 15 and it goes with almost anything. Nice.

Harv – You look like summer is here. But TJones is going to tell you that the unbelievably huge smile has got to go.

Bruce – You could probably be a college professor with that hat. Looks like a great every-day-hat.

My Disney “Essex” on this still-pretty-darned-cold-for-almost-June day.

View attachment 14402

View attachment 14403

View attachment 14404

T Jones

I'll Lock Up
Thanks Terry and MaimiB! Love the Disney, MiamiB, and a super sweet tie as well!!

:rofl:

You're welcome buddy...but that unbelievably huge smile of yours has got to go though... :D

I agree. Miamibruno always comes up with some of the neatest looking ties! That Disney's nice too! ;)

NewJack

Practically Family
Ingineer! May I sing the song "Blue Velvet?" My next lid has got to be blue!

1mach1: loving the shade of olive and the way you have it 'cocked!'

mikespense: nothing like a quality cap!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy