Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rogera

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Some serious hail there Jeff. We had a tornado touch down a few miles east of here last week.

Late submission today. I snapped this waiting at a drive thru. Knox Panama

Joao Encarnado

I'll Lock Up
Joao-- the 7XCB is sweet. I like how you have it creased.
It's creased the way it arrived to me. Because it is different I keep it the same.

I took a cue from Harv, and went with another cattleman. 4X Stetson western from MacAllen, TX, while checking out the yard just after a tornado/hailstorm (thankfully the tornado was small and not sure if it touched down about 5 miles from here). But I did get some neat pics.
Hope no one got hurt. Tornados are not common here.
Nice Stetson, you wear it well.

Sweet Stetson Jeff. That hail is crazy! Hope you guys didn't have too much property damage!

Roger, that is one fine looking Knox! I really like the rust color ribbon.

That is a beautiful NWH, Danielle, I like the dimensions. Perfect for summer.

Last edited:

DJH

I'll Lock Up
Thanks for the comments on my VS from yesterday, guys. Andy, Art has several of the light colour felts in lightweight - I have a Silvermist as well as this Silverbelly. They are nice hats for the warmer days.

No time to comment on all the hats from yesterday, but I'm glad we don't see hail like that out this way, Jeff!

Portis milan for me this morning

smugshot_496100-L.jpg

T Jones

I'll Lock Up
Good morning from Central Ohio Gents. It's starting out to be another nice day here. Nice collection of hats this a.m.

Harv, Thanks for the comment on my OR conversion. Very nice combo with the Mayser straw. You look like you stepped out of a 1940s, early '50s movie! If I had the stuff to work with I would certainly hook you up with a conversion! ;) For now though, I recommend everybody to John Galt. He does real nice work.

b-man, Thanks for the comment on my OR. I like your 4X Stetson. It looks good on you. I may have to get me a few more Westerns, if I can resist the urge to convert them! ;) Looks like the hail did a number on your Peonies!

Roger, I really like that Knox straw!

Daniele, Looks like a nice classy straw to beat the heat with.

David, That is one nice Portis straw! The pugaree matches perfectly!

Case that is a top shelf Panama - but that taco shirt is a scene stealer! Awesome!

Great hats last few days guys. I've been busy but I steal a glance when I can.

Sent from my XT1030 using Tapatalk

Rogera

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Mike, Harv, TJones thanks kindly! My straws sure are coming in handy right now. Weatherman's predicting nothing but 100's for days on end

Joao Encarnado

I'll Lock Up
Harv, Thanks for the comment on my OR conversion. Very nice combo with the Mayser straw. You look like you stepped out of a 1940s, early '50s movie! If I had the stuff to work with I would certainly hook you up with a conversion! ;) For now though, I recommend everybody to John Galt. He does real nice work.
I believe he is full of work by now... still waiting...

b-man, Thanks for the comment on my OR. I like your 4X Stetson. It looks good on you. I may have to get me a few more Westerns, if I can resist the urge to convert them! ;) Looks like the hail did a number on your Peonies!
:( Someone is terrorising me...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPR