Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joao Encarnado

I'll Lock Up
It was not for me.
Terry don't like black hats (except that Stagecoach he shouldn't had trimmed) and now silverbellies. What color will Terry hate next? ;)

If TJ had a bigger head I'd be glad to help him out with those silver bellies.;)
u3ujypun.jpg

atygeher.jpg

Been doing some work around the house this after noon in this old beater Toyo braid by Jaxon. I've had this hat for years and am amazed it's still together. My boy got hold of it about the time he started walking and really did a job on it. But it's still good for around the house.

Sent from my XT1030 using Tapatalk

T Jones

I'll Lock Up
It was not for me.
Terry don't like black hats (except that Stagecoach he shouldn't had trimmed) and now silverbellies. What color will Terry hate next? ;)
Ha! I don't know yet. I have to get a few more colors other than Black and Silverbelly before I decide. :D I do have a brown one and I have one gray purplish Imperial Stetson though, but the rest are mostly Silverbelly....and I don't really care much for black hats. I'm not in a good position right now to expand my collection. :(

Great upshot with the kiddoes, Dale! Not fair on the Cute-o-meter, though... off the charts. That straw is just getting broken in; looks GREAT!

Thank you, David for setting the pace around here today... Monte-Friday it IS!!

Joao Encarnado

I'll Lock Up
Been doing some work around the house this after noon in this old beater Toyo braid by Jaxon. I've had this hat for years and am amazed it's still together.
Minuscule brim. Need a microscope to find it. ;)

Ha! I don't know yet. I have to get a few more colors other than Black and Silverbelly before I decide. :D I do have a brown one and I have one gray purplish Imperial Stetson though, but the rest are mostly Silverbelly....and I don't really care much for black hats.
That brown Stagecoach John Galt converted for you seems to never be finished. Maybe that is the next color :)

I'm not in a good position right now to expand my collection. :(
You are not in that boat alone my friend, if it makes you feel any better.k
Make it 3... and I just saw a exquisite color on a Stagecoach... oh nooooooooo

I also hope West Tennessee and a stop at Buckaroo Hatters is penciled in!
I want to go to Jack Daniel's (the only whiskey I drink) distillery, so Tennessee is on the list. Covington should be near. Must start to write down :)
Plan A is to rent a RV/motorhome and live a kind of american dream across the US. ;)

If you go to JD distillery let me know. It is only about 2 hours drive from my home. I will meet you. I have been to it several times. I think Covington is 2 or 3 hours drive to the west, easy trip.

Sent from my XT1030 using Tapatalk

Joao Encarnado

I'll Lock Up
Ha! John G. finished it. I just didn't. :D Since it's the only Brown hat I have I won't tire of it as quickly, unless I get more Brown hats! ;)
You keep replacing parts and changing the crease. It seems that you are not happy with it and for more changes you make you will never like it.

If you go to JD distillery let me know. It is only about 2 hours drive from my home. I will meet you. I have been to it several times. I think Covington is 2 or 3 hours drive to the west, easy trip.
I'll make a note. I don't know how is the communications system in the US. Is the internet expensive? Are phone calls expensive?
Portugal is a small country and is almost 100% covered with cellular technology so having internet anywhere is... normal.

Joao Encarnado

I'll Lock Up
Now the picture of today's hat:
This "silver dollar" Stagecoach. This color is really nice (it's kind of dark silver) and I think you all call this crease Canadian.
Don't know if I would remove this hatband and replace it with a wide black ribbon.
20140620.jpg

20140620a.jpg

Dale, I have beater hats too. Gotta have them!
David, that one is gorgeous!
Ed, nice color and band on that guy!
Joao, I really like it as is. I would keep the hat band.
Vintage Stetson Whippet today.

9ejahe7a.jpg

bowlerman

I'll Lock Up
Nice start to a Friday, folks!
Harv, I'm envious of the vintage whippet, but not at the $350 price tag I've seen on eBay over the last year or so!
I'm going buckaroo hatters today.

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner