Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dinerman

Super Moderator
Bartender
My Canadian Stetson.
IMG_4158.jpg

IMG_4159.jpg

IMG_4163.jpg

IMG_4161.jpg

J.T.Marcus

Call Me a Cab
Douglas, You have a knack for looking good, even in hats you don't like. Amazing!

Big Man, You really do justice to that Chicago!

Dinerman, The Canadian Stetson is Quite impressive. Any idea if there was a relationship between Biltmore and Stetson, Like the one between Akubra and Stetson?

Mr. Lucky

One Too Many
DOUGLAS said:
Ok, Mr Lucky you asked for it.

I hated this hat so I gave it to my driver. It is a Borsalino Gran Lux.
DSCN3095.jpg

This is a well made hat. A Royal Stetson. It is a great color but the shape doesn't do it for me.
DSCN1296.jpg

This one too has a disagreable shape when sitting on my head. It looks muchbetter on my daughter.
DSCN0928.jpg
Oh, come on! Even your crappy hats are better than most of my good ones! Can't a guy get a break! ;)

Dinerman

Super Moderator
Bartender
J.T.Marcus said:
Dinerman, The Canadian Stetson is Quite impressive. Any idea if there was a relationship between Biltmore and Stetson, Like the one between Akubra and Stetson?

I'm not sure. There are some differences. The redorer tag is like no other stetson I've seen. The size tag is done in gold foil instead of cardstock, and I've never seen a American stetson with the Aquanized logo.

indycop

I'll Lock Up
J.T.Marcus said:
Douglas, Something in a cheap wool, kind of dirty and shapeless! You know, entirely different from that really great, impeccable, outstanding good taste you tend to favor. (You do recognize "tongue in cheek," when you hear it!) You go, guy! :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap
I can do that for him!

deanglen

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Playing with new camera phone today and cool enough for wool!

Yes, it's a wool hat, you got a problem with that?! Trying out new camera phone. I like!

198422131_659006621_0.jpg

dean

deanglen

My Mail is Forwarded Here
:eusa_clap Excellent job, Jeff!:eusa_clap Big Man, that hat is so clean looking, I mean the lines, the bash and the down turn on the front brim. Is is a rather firm felt? It's sharp looking on you.

dean

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lindawalters