Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

J. M. Stovall

Call Me a Cab
Resistol 10 "Self-Conforming" Designed by Harry Rolnick.

100_2224_s.jpg

DOUGLAS

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Well Done Jeff. You are good. This looks like The Bigman has just come back from a little street justice.:eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Dean, anyone seeing your face would never guess you are a man of the cloth.

Mr. Lucky I have no story just life and I take mine dark no sugar. We ain't goin nowhere so it will eventually happen in some State or other;)

Beautiful hat J.M.

Mr. Lucky

One Too Many
DOUGLAS said:
Mr. Lucky I have no story just life and I take mine dark no sugar. We ain't goin nowhere so it will eventually happen in some State or other;)
Caffe Reggio, around Christmas? My wife and I usually stay up around 141st, but a trip Downtown is always a moral imperative.

Big Man

My Mail is Forwarded Here
deanglen said:
:eusa_clap Excellent job, Jeff!:eusa_clap Big Man, that hat is so clean looking, I mean the lines, the bash and the down turn on the front brim. Is is a rather firm felt? It's sharp looking on you.

dean

Thanks for the nice complements. I really fell in love with this hat. The felt is fairly firm, but not stiff (if that makes any sense). The crown height and brim width all seem to be in good proportion. I like a hat that is "full", not necessarily a big hat or extra wide brim, but one that doesn't look like a child's hat hat on my frame.

indycop

I'll Lock Up
J. M. Stovall said:
Resistol 10 "Self-Conforming" Designed by Harry Rolnick.

100_2224_s.jpg
Somewhere on here there is a picture of Fatwoul with his hat and glasses. If I remember it correctly you two look like you could be brothers! Maybe he will post it. !lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zibounou