Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

g.durand

One Too Many
Perry - lovely RS

Greg - you wear the stingy well.

YY - your companions don't look too amused ;)

Joao - that brim looks good on you.

Bond - lovely ribbon & felt combo.

AnA - great hat (and expression)

David - lovely panama

...what he said! Very nicely done today, everyone.

David, here is one that was manufactured and probably sold not far from where you're staying. More in the Resistol Roundup.

dalworth1_zps84aa94aa.jpg

dalworth5_zps0dbad740.jpg

DJH

I'll Lock Up
g.d, I hope to be able to talk Matt Deckard into a tour of the modern Hatco plant at some point. I'm spending a lot of time in Texas these days.

Bright and early at DFW Airport to head back to Boston. BBB Panama.

smugshot_4833180-L.jpg

bowlerman

I'll Lock Up
Mornin' David, sweet Panama!

Heading off to listen to 40 youth orchestra auditions today. Stetson 6X OR I got in San Antonio, at Paris hatters.

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk 2

Joao Encarnado

I'll Lock Up
Liking the taco brim!
Thank you.

Bone colored dress wt beaver. I like this color combo a lot and I have this in dress western wt too , brim at 3" Seems to be where I am liking my brim width at these days.
Nice color combo!

Nice Taco Bell Joao.
Thank you.

Joao - that brim looks good on you.
Thank you ;)

David, here is one that was manufactured and probably sold not far from where you're staying. More in the Resistol Roundup.
Nice one!

-------

Today this brown 3x beaver Stetson that made me like brown hats.
20140823.jpg

Lotsahats

One Too Many
From about 1 am, I'm wearing a straw in front of a smoking Honda Odyssey while waiting for the tow truck. Yes, that is a pall of smoke coming from the engine; transmission fluid on he engine block is rather dramatic.

image.jpg

Home safe and sound, but the road trip is canceled.

A

Yesteryear

One of the Regulars
I am wearing my Country Gentleman 'WILTON' fedora today. This is one of my favorite fedoras, I wish CG also made it in grey.

DJH

I'll Lock Up
After the high 90's low 100 temperatures in Texas this week, it is relatively cool back in New Hampshire.

Bluegrass Whippet this afternoon

smugshot_4569148-L.jpg

Big Man

My Mail is Forwarded Here

This was yesterday afternoon after finishing mowing the grass (thank goodness for a chance to sit on the porch and rest for a while). This is my "work hat", an old, worn out hat from Miller that I've had for close to 10 years. The crown is all misshapen, the lining is falling out, and the sweat band has just about disintegrated. In other words, it's just now getting broken in. :)

GregNYC

One Too Many
I look forward to the time I'll have a hat long enough for it to be well and beautifully broken in like yours!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eve_grace