Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alive'n'Amplified

Call Me a Cab
Vintage '30s Cavanagh today; a 'Lounge favorite...

2B534087.jpg

348701F5.jpg

ManofKent

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Joao - No I'd not seen the navy beauty before :)

Lefty - Congratulations sounds a great prize.

Mike - nice panama. I like the brown band.

Brother Cavefish - the new find looks good on.

Harv - nice looking Stetson.

HB3 - the boater suits you.

AnA - Lovely Cavanagh.

Now that I have a better look at your hat, I'm wondering if a pug wouldn't work better as opposed to either a thin ribbon or a mid ribbon. It looks like an Outback style hat and a pug would look really good on it.

Some minor re-adusting to the brim and change out the crown crease to a Center Dent and a new pug to get it looking similar to this one, except for the color that is....

heston_incas.jpg
i have ordered some grosgrain ribbon , i am going to attempt to pull off a double bow for now anyway

g.durand

One Too Many
Everyone with their Sunday best, what a day, gents.
Lefty, Joao, Richard, Harv, Mike, brother cavefish, HB3, AnA--all looking sharp.

Richard, the CRM is fantastic.

Greg--from one cyclist to another--keep the rubber side down, my friend. Here I am a couple of years ago at mile 95 of the Wine Country Century in the Napa Valley, the site of last night's little earth tremor.
IMG_0752_zps9e73560d.jpg

And this afternoon, on the west side of the San Andreas fault at the Point Reyes National Seashore, wearing a Resistol "Dalworth". I always have to use the wind trolley there.
photo-200_zpsb26291b3.jpg

Last edited:
Everyone with their Sunday best, what a day, gents.
Lefty, Joao, Richard, Harv, Mike, brother cavefish, HB3, AnA--all looking sharp.

Richard, the CRM is fantastic.

Greg--from one cyclist to another--keep the rubber side down, my friend. Here I am a couple of years ago at mile 95 of the Wine Country Century in the Napa Valley, the site of last night's little earth tremor.
IMG_0752_zps9e73560d.jpg

And this afternoon, on the west side of the San Andreas fault at the Point Reyes National Seashore, wearing a Resistol "Dalworth". I always have to use the wind trolley there.
photo-200_zpsb26291b3.jpg
the earthquake hat------ we just drove through there saturday afternoon, (dropped the kid off a humboldt) just missed it

g.durand

One Too Many
the earthquake hat------ we just drove through there saturday afternoon, (dropped the kid off a humboldt) just missed it

Brother cavefish--The earthquake hat, I like it! It shook enough where we live to make us get out of bed and drop to the floor, but it was over in a few seconds.

If you want some hilarious reading about Humboldt and its environs, here's a source:
http://www.arcataeye.com/category/police-log/

GregNYC

One Too Many
G.durand - that denim jacket is the perfect accompaniment to your Dalworth!!

I didn't get home early enough to change and go for another outing. So I'm wearing a lightweight Borsalino stingy here at home. It has a porkpie crown for now.. (Pic from 2 was ago, but same hat)

347ad57f6dc6a7db364e5f77d7ff1a9f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Joao Encarnado

I'll Lock Up
Joao - No I'd not seen the navy beauty before :)
It's hard to take a picture as most look a black hat, not navy blue.

First outing for one of two new arrivals from Tim (Cane Rod Maker). Moss body with a ribbon Tim suggested that works perfectly:
A bold color combo. Nice!

Thank you.
Nice view!

Brother cavefish--The earthquake hat, I like it! It shook enough where we live to make us get out of bed and drop to the floor, but it was over in a few seconds.
I heard the news and saw some houses burning...

ManofKent

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Lovely Disney David.

Greg - I like the way the weave of the straw works with the shirt check.

---

Thanks all for the comments on this week's hats. No photo today as it's torrential rain and I settled for waterproofs with built in hood :(

bowlerman

I'll Lock Up
Oh man, those quakes really scared me as a youth in socal. Any major damage?

Nice hats everyone. The galt stagecoach looks great, joao.

Royal Stetson.

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akubraacornfawn