Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sharp Greg.
Panama Hats Direct today:
IMG_1632.jpg

GregNYC

One Too Many
Thanks! I like the brown ribbon on the Panama. It gives a whole new look. More like mid-century workwear...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TALL crown on the PHD, Perry!

Good golly, Greg... you've done it again! Sweet lid!!

Gdurand that VS is just plain GORGEOUS!

Today, WAR Wednesday, and to bring back the term, my granite VS Lite with a silk pug by Art, of course!

Last edited:

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Good evening Fedora Lounge folks! It has been a while since I have visited and posted on the Lounge. Business and sports have pulled at me very hard the past many months. While I have not posted I continue to wear hats every day.

This morning in Minnesota the 50'F temps found me enjoying wearing a vtg. Stetson Stratoliner. The hazelnut-like color Start and a vtg. Pendleton jacket made me comfy and styl'n in the morning temps in which your breath showed. I will have to visit the Strat. thread to check on the exact name of the color, but it is very different. The Strat. fedora's previous owner had removed the bound edge. The straight edge and smaller brim is a change from my other Strat.-like hats. The unlined hat has been getting a lot of wear.

IMG_7138-M.jpg

IMG_7147-S.jpg
IMG_7146-S.jpg

This evening the breeze and 60'F temps near the lake had me in a fleece and my Champ Lightweight blue fedora. Excellent hat! The blue color is sharp and easily worn with bunches of combinations. The fedora goes well with flowers.:)

IMG_7128-M.jpg

IMG_7135-S.jpg
IMG_7134-S.jpg

Best wishes to Lounge posters, Eric -

Good evening Fedora Lounge folks! It has been a while since I have visited and posted on the Lounge. Business and sports have pulled at me very hard the past many months. While I have not posted I continue to wear hats every day.

This morning in Minnesota the 50'F temps found me enjoying wearing a vtg. Stetson Stratoliner. The hazelnut-like color Start and a vtg. Pendleton jacket made me comfy and styl'n in the morning temps in which your breath showed. I will have to visit the Strat. thread to check on the exact name of the color, but it is very different. The Strat. fedora's previous owner had removed the bound edge. The straight edge and smaller brim is a change from my other Strat.-like hats. The unlined hat has been getting a lot of wear.

IMG_7138-M.jpg

IMG_7147-S.jpg
IMG_7146-S.jpg

This evening the breeze and 60'F temps near the lake had me in a fleece and my Champ Lightweight blue fedora. Excellent hat! The blue color is sharp and easily worn with bunches of combinations. The fedora goes well with flowers.:)

IMG_7128-M.jpg

IMG_7135-S.jpg
IMG_7134-S.jpg

Best wishes to Lounge posters, Eric -
very nice relaxed bashes on these

Alive'n'Amplified

Call Me a Cab
Eric! Welcome back!! You were on my mind the other day. I was doing some work on my fence behind some Leland cypress trees. I almost stood in front of it and took a hat pic. Glad to see you with a great hat!!! :thumb:

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
green_entrails