Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

T Jones

I'll Lock Up
Greg, Harv, Eric, Charlie, Joao, alan, very nice display of lids guys. Good to see the Stagecoaches. They make excellent conversions. I'd love to get my hands on Joao's Stagecoach and convert that one over to a fedora with a 2 3/4 wide brim ;) ....

I'm wearing a 1950s Knox 15 Westlite. It was missing the original ribbon so I made this contrasting dark brown OR style ribbon and sewed it on the hat....

Knox_IV.jpg

Knox_20.jpg

DesertDan

One Too Many
Great hats all around gentlemen!
Richard - Good to see the other new CRM, though that jacket almost steals the show! :D
T-Jones - Nice Westlite, I have one too and just love how thin and lightweight it is.
Eric - It is fantastic to see you again! I was afraid we had lost you for good, welcome back!

Joao, I love the ribbon! Nice looking hat.
Alan, what a great shot! Pensive? :p
Erik, beautiful Strat and flowers.
Terry, nice ribbon work....looks factory!
Steve, I always love seeing your hats. They are som e of the best on the site. Great shirt too! Who the shirt vintage?

SBG - so glad to see you and some of your awesome hats and MN flora!!

Mayserwegener I really dig the color of the Habig. Nice one.

Fantastic variety of hats last few days guys!!

f5df2fa82ac1ed9d8a0fcf7c58d12c9f.jpg

Found this vintage Stetson in a junk store on my way home from work today.

Awesome score, Dale! Details on the hat?? (Love the clock, by the way. I have been in the market for one of the vintage clocks like that, but have been unsuccessful to date.)

Alive'n'Amplified

Call Me a Cab
Shantung Milan from J.J.'s "Phrenology" line.

Stetson Bantam

For today: Resistol Stagecoach

Stetson Stratoliner (cadet blue). Eric -

I took a minute and strolled thru the backyard in my vtg. 50's gray Stetson Stratoliner.

Back to the go-to steel VS this morning...

Today this Stagecoach. I love the way the ribbon shines in the sun.

Dobbs Cross Country heather mix.

I'm wearing a 1950s Knox 15 Westlite. It was missing the original ribbon so I made this contrasting dark brown OR style ribbon and sewed it on the hat....

P. & C. Habig Wien Special Zefir

Found this vintage Stetson in a junk store on my way home from work today.

Tasteful collection of sublime lids, fellas. Steve's Habig really stands out. You have a symphony hall of hats, dude. :thumb:

I really love the Bantam, Strats, and Stagecoaches!!

dh - That Stetson is a perfect fit! Love it!!! :)

Joao Encarnado

I'll Lock Up
Joao; The big brim stays alive with your contributions sir. My Port.Water Dogs and I tip hats/paws to Portugal this morning.
Thank you.

Indeed a great shiny ribbon on that STage Joao.
That hat made me like wide ribbons.

Good to see the Stagecoaches. They make excellent conversions. I'd love to get my hands on Joao's Stagecoach and convert that one over to a fedora with a 2 3/4 wide brim ;) ....

Why would you do that... I love it the way it is.
Also, nice work on that Knox.

Joao, I love the ribbon! Nice looking hat.
Thank you.

Fantastic variety of hats last few days guys!!
Is the wall behind you related with Portugal?

Eric, I went for a blue felt today, as well. Champ De Luxe super lightweight w/ an unreeded sweatband...
Nice blue felt!

Alive'n'Amplified

Call Me a Cab
Harv, Perry, Greg, and Joao - Thank you for the comments. It's been a minute since I wore it last. Good to know it has a great audience. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bowlerman

I'll Lock Up
Man, you miss a day around here.... Where do I start!?

How about-- Welcome home, Eric! ;) nice flora and transmutated fauna, as always!

Joao, beautiful big brownie.

Terry, very nice work-- ribbon looks perfect!

Alan, that is a heather to covet.

dh66--- score!

Alive n' Amplified-- super nice lid. a real champion. your photos appear like 2 different hats-- I love the colors in the bottom left; which photo shows truer? I also enjoy your signature this evening.

Harv, Sam, Charlie, everyone looks sharp. Oh yeah Charlie-- the pug on that VS looks fantastic. is it like a raw silk or something? Looks to have an amazing texture.

B-man, A-n-A, GregNYC, Hatophile, 1mach1...thanks corn the comments on the new old Stetson. It was a lucky find.
That Knox is fantastic A-n-A. A great shape, and color.
B-man the little Dobbs is sweet, too. I have a similar looking welt edge Dobbs that I hold in high regard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner