Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joao Encarnado

I'll Lock Up
Thank you for the compliments on my BIIIIG Countrys :)
When you have a lot of hats, you can have a lot of 2 hats days :)

Today this navy blue 3X beaver Stetson got spayed. Sorry no noggin pictures as those went bad because it was windy and rainy.
20141016.jpg

After lunch switched it for this 20x beaver Beaver Brand.
20141016b.jpg

GregNYC

One Too Many
Wow, what an amazing array! Maybe the most variety I've seen within a single day since I joined this wonderful hat forum!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very nice Tedquinton.

Also nice JHE888. Enjoy the cool for a little while.

I like the shape of the blue one Joao.

Good Adam, G.D., nifty looking band on that one.

Lots of style on the previous pages too guys. Congrats Alan on the new tall bowler.

Tedquinton

A-List Customer
Hi 1mach1. I really like that hat. What colour is it? It looks 'Pecan' on my monitor, but I wonder if it is lighter, perhaps 'Sahara'. anyway it's a lovely colour - perfect for Autumn. I like the brim binding as well. Not as wide as many you see on vintage whippets, but I personally much prefer that width.

Another great hat from Mike.

Hi 1mach1. I really like that hat. What colour is it? It looks 'Pecan' on my monitor, but I wonder if it is lighter, perhaps 'Sahara'. anyway it's a lovely colour - perfect for Autumn. I like the brim binding as well. Not as wide as many you see on vintage whippets, but I personally much prefer that width.

Another great hat from Mike.
Thank you Ted! The felt is natural undyed beaver. The ribbon and edge binding are "kangaroo". I have looked and looked for a vintage whippet in brown in my size, but it seems to be an impossible task. Mike was the answer!

Thank you, vintage68!

Daniele Tanto

I'll Lock Up
It was rainy early in the morning, then the sun slowly appears between the clouds of this warm autumn.
Today a CDF (Chapeau de France) in a very subtle color, it is greenishgrey.
View attachment 18985
The shape is a "classical" fedora style in a very soft and rich fur felt.
View attachment 18986
The hedging is in boxwood (my background) and was attacked by a parassite at the end of the summer and it was almost dead, now it is a pleasure to see it recover with new leaves.
View attachment 18987
The CDF is one of my favourite of the period for the color and very balance block
View attachment 18988

Compliment for all the hatters of these days. You are fantastic!

Tedquinton

A-List Customer
Hi Casehopper. Love the hat, but must compliment you on that jacket. I guess you never have to choose between the brown or black leather jacket! I really like it.

Daniele, that'll teach me for skim reading. I initially read your post as your hat having been attacked by parasites. I was just about to congratulate you on what appeared to be an amazing re-furb, when sense prevailed and I read your post again. Glad your hedge is back in top shape. I love the colour and style of your Chapeau. Understated elegance.

Ciao

Daniele Tanto

I'll Lock Up
Ted I can say that my English is sometimes "complicated" that, as you see in the pictures, my skin became more red :eek:
No, it is the house in front of me builded in red bricks.
I like more to write in Italian language, but I think it could be difficult for most longuers........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24