Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Niiiice Stetson, Harv.

Phil that one's a winner. Good choice.

Sweet cap Greg.

Good vibrations from that hat and plaid Charlie.

Nice little Resistol S-4-C. I'm with Greg, a few more angles please.

Strapped-4-Cache

One Too Many
Strapped, I like that 707 a lot! I'd like to see more angles at some point, like the crown, etc.

Charlie, I'm liking the proportions where the ribbon is about 1/2 the crown height. And the multifaceted combinations one can do with plaid!

Today, another recent arrival from Johnny, a Retro Sport.

e09d3937bdf83494b5b160d29afe80b3.jpg
Greg, I admit the crease on this one isn't original. It's sort of a cross between a diamond and a pork pie. Modified diamond, I guess? The crown stands almost 3 3/4" all around. Still trying to decide if I like it.

2d62ae772b0ed45b46ea6989928acb84.jpg

051e06bdf728fbc836ce97d0133ae53d.jpg

Greg, I admit the crease on this one isn't original. It's sort of a cross between a diamond and a pork pie. Modified diamond, I guess? The crown stands almost 3 3/4" all around. Still trying to decide if I like it.

It's the same as the crown on Greg's gray JFK Cavanagh, my Cav., (I have the same model as Greg), and the Stetson I am wearing today. It's one of my favorite dome styles, so I vote to keep it, Mark. But it IS your hat... Enjoy it's greatness as you will!!

GregNYC

One Too Many
I love my Cav's crease and pinch. But I like a pork-pie too, and the skinny-trouser, skinny-tie rat-pack look. One look that goes with a low-crown and a stingy brim. I have a few Biltmore Milans with a diamond crown but no pinch. 1.5" brim, upturned, and low crown. I really like those hats!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bowlerman

I'll Lock Up
Everyone is off to a great start today!
Super cap, Greg. You look cozy!
Nice open road s, Perry, g Durand!
Charlie, something about that color combo I really dig!

Thanks for yesterday's comments.
It's really windy today, and starting to cool down., so I might be switching to a cap... but in the meantime it's my VS Bobby blue.

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk 2

GregNYC

One Too Many
Bowlerman, that's smooth looking! I like the almost-matching ribbon color. One of my favorite hats of yours!

Casechopper, I like the Campdraft that way!

GregNYC

One Too Many
Harv, I hadn't heard of the "Bantam" model. I learn something every day here! Looks nice!

Perry, it's nice to see a darker-color OR!

Joao Encarnado

I'll Lock Up
Good looks and photos Joao.
Thank you.

Joao, love that big Stetson!
Love it too. It's nice to wear a hat older than you.

Joao, I like the first one. Don't remember seeing that one very often.
The diamond horseshoe I wore in a daily basis for some time but started to get comments on how dirty it was and that I should have in cleaned that I stored it to start to wear the clean hats. I like it as it is.

Thank you for the comments on the Bantam , Dale, Charlie, and Greg!

Alan, very nice cap. I like the pattern on that one.

Joao, two nice ones. I love the 30X! What is the second one? A Tom Mix? Details!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24