Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Bro Cavefish.

Classic looking Stetson, Dallashat.

Great camp draft, Harv. Stay safe in the snowstorm.

9164de9870faba6df311e21ef000ad84.jpg

1950s Royal Stetson thin ribbon today.

T Jones

I'll Lock Up
Harv, Dallas, Dale, three nice hats. Very nice guys.

My wife usually doesn't like my hats. She says my fedoras date me and makes me look like an old man. But she says she can at least tolerate this Stetson Nutria fedora conversion by John Galt.

Nutria_Fedora_01.jpg

Last edited:

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Back from a date with my wife. It was an excellent date afternoon and evening.

I have been wearing my Cordova cap all day. It is the first cap that I do not feel. I do not feel the cap band, nor the top of the cap. The leather band fits snugly, but not tight. The lined cap does not rest uncomfortably on top of my bald head. Wearing a cap!

i-6GZJwKQ-M.jpg

Best this evening, Her husband -

Joao Encarnado

I'll Lock Up
Very nice Joao! The furry one is impressive. It looks in good shape. Really cool jacket in the last photo with the big country. Is it new?
The furry one have a lot of moth bites. Under the brim is worst. It became a beater for bad weather since I have a grizzly Stetson and a Resistol.
The jacket is not new, got it second hand like new some years ago. It gets little wear since I have more jackets of this style and a Schott 125 in brown. I think this one is made of pig skin.

you are definitely the coolest looking dude in Portugal brother
Thank you! :D

Joao, wow! I never tire of seeing your hats, especially that Big Country!! :eusa_clap
And I enjoy wearing it ;)

But she says she can at least tolerate this Stetson Nutria fedora conversion by John Galt.
Nice to see it again!

g.durand

One Too Many
Harv--love the BGCD.

Dallashat, Dale--a coupla nice Stetsons there, guys.

Terry--good looking nutria. Your wife does have good taste in hats even though she might not admit it!

SBG--a mystery hat shot, I'll take your word for it that its a nice one!

VS Whiskey this afternoon.
IMG_5030_zpsdguya7zb.jpg

Thanks Michael, Terry, and Harv.
Great whiskey VS Michael, that color is a good one.

TJ your wife is right to like that one. JG did a good job and it looks great.

SBG, the hint of a cap looks promising.

Harv, it's more of a pale grey color, not so much silverbelly. Maybe just plain silver.

Miamibruno

One Too Many
Great hats all week-end gents. gdurand, I love the color on that VS.

Joao, I could have used some more of your brims as I was in Boston proper on staycation (vacation in the town I live in) walking in the snow with my wife and kids after dinner. The Strat just wasn't wide enough.

Tjones, my wife is as your wife, disturbed by my hat fixation. She doesn't get it. But, as you say, she never reads the Lounge posts so I'm safe.

Historyteach - how's that Stratoliner?

View attachment 23481

View attachment 23482

Joao Encarnado

I'll Lock Up
Joao, I could have used some more of your brims as I was in Boston proper on staycation (vacation in the town I live in) walking in the snow with my wife and kids after dinner. The Strat just wasn't wide enough.
Nice pictures. Get an Akubra. :)

-------

As I said before, today something BIG.
To start this black Stetson Big Country
20150125.jpg

And after lunch my silverbelly Tom Mix
20150125b.jpg

Historyteach24

Call Me a Cab
Great hats all week-end gents. gdurand, I love the color on that VS.

Tjones, my wife is as your wife, disturbed by my hat fixation. She doesn't get it. But, as you say, she never reads the Lounge posts so I'm safe.

Historyteach - how's that Stratoliner?

View attachment 23481

View attachment 23482

Love the strat man!

Nice Stratoliner Miamibruno. Looks like you're enjoying your staycation.

Joao I really admire that Tom Mix hat. It is truly iconic. The Big Country is pretty impressive too.

DJH

I'll Lock Up
Great stuff, everyone!!

Here in New Hampshire, it's cold, dark, Monday, snow on the way - at least I have a nice Tumwater hat to wear.

smugshot_366943-L.jpg

MiamiB, beautiful Strat, and nice pics!

Joao, another "super brim" day. I agree with Dale. The Tom Mix is impressive, and looks like it is right at home on your head. :)

David, I really like that Tumwater. One of my favorites!

To all loungers in the snow storm: Stay safe and warm!!!

Last edited:

GregNYC

One Too Many
Looking warm and dapper this morning, gents! I like everyone's choices, and I'll comment more later (I'm on the NYC subway now).Today with my favorite from Mosivais, a light wool houndstooth 8-panel cap.

0d3cfd7fdef9e831774736be79de78a7.jpg

--Greg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elzbthy