Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SurfGent

Suspended
Thanks DH. Yeh it's more than I expected. Lando hooked a brotha up, this hat retails for over 2 bills he gave it to me for 75$ and he paid the post and it looks brand new to me, and a bitchin optimo hat box to boot. Ahhh life is grand !

Tedquinton

A-List Customer
Wow I've been away for a few days and what a great display of hats I missed.

There are too many to mention, but for me a couple of highlights were

SBG - love that green stetson

The two Last Man Standing hats - they both look great

Casehopper - I really like that wide ribbon campdraft - I wonder if anyone from Akubra is watching...

NewJack - what colour is that Knox - it looks black cherry on my monitor and I do love black cherry hats!

For me an Advintage Indy in Fepsa beaver felt, in the snow in old London town...

Strapped-4-Cache

One Too Many
Another rushed pic at the office today. I'll be glad when the year-end push is finished. Harris Tweed cap on this cold Atlanta day.

d1a23353d5c6e9fffdc59c3e13a71219.jpg

GregNYC

One Too Many
Very cold today, and I have a cold. This 8-dart flat cap from Damian is going under my Canada Goose hood on my 15 min walk to the subway.

d41d962e5c25ab02f716596ca5b57288.jpg

--Greg

Mystic

Practically Family
Great looking hats and caps today guys...... :thumb:

Case, That's you , brother, ready for anything!.....but, now my feet are getting cold...

Happy people, Happy photo, Dave......

GregNYC

One Too Many
Yeah, I've been busy too. There are some hats and members I've never seen before. By hat is always cool! I might not be able to catch up and comment till this weekend!

--Greg

Joao Encarnado

I'll Lock Up
Well I'm back from Scotland. There is much to update and may take a while.

Joao, I really like the color of that brown stagecoach, especially the ribbon.
Thank you.

1950's Stetson Nutria Quality fresh out of the shipping box.
Nice Nut!

Stetson Clear Nutria Boss Raw Edge snow hat.
Nice to see it again!!

It will be the Resistol once more. Another day of work, another day of the Resistol being called into action. The hat displayed is a City Limits 6X, it is my dedicated hat for taking a beating. It has done well.
And a head shot?

Wore out old Stetson. Montana peak.
Nice!

Opened the box
Nice one!

Western week, starting with my Longhorn:
Show us more!

Hey Joao, I missed you in Scotland, where did you go? Get some good single malts?
There are more pics of the Longhorn in the Ebay thread. Thanks to Carouselvic, I found out what model and year it was.

Joao Encarnado

I'll Lock Up
Been in Glasgow for some days. One day went to Fort William and near Mallaig, been in Edinburg. Lots of snow in the Highlands.
Alcohol in the UK is more expensive than in Portugal, even scotch whisky! I can get scotch whisky cheaper here than there were it is made!!
Even imported alcohol is more expensive there! As I do drink Jack Daniel's black label, I checked the price of those there.
For example, a 35cl Jack Daniel's bottle was 14 pounds! I can get a 70cl bottle in Spain for 18 euros and even in Portugal, I can get it for 24 euros and get a discount of 5 euros, making it 19 euros! 1 pound is 1,32 euros today so 14 x 1,32 = ~18.5 euros!!! Way too much!
In Gibraltar, a 1 Litre Jack Daniel's bottle isn't more than 13 pounds!

Aether

One of the Regulars
Been in Glasgow for some days. One day went to Fort William and near Mallaig, been in Edinburg. Lots of snow in the Highlands.
Alcohol in the UK is more expensive than in Portugal, even scotch whisky! I can get scotch whisky cheaper here than there were it is made!!
Even imported alcohol is more expensive there! As I do drink Jack Daniel's black label, I checked the price of those there.
For example, a 35cl Jack Daniel's bottle was 14 pounds! I can get a 70cl bottle in Spain for 18 euros and even in Portugal, I can get it for 24 euros and get a discount of 5 euros, making it 19 euros! 1 pound is 1,32 euros today so 14 x 1,32 = ~18.5 euros!!! Way too much!
In Gibraltar, a 1 Litre Jack Daniel's bottle isn't more than 13 pounds!

Joao,

Other than the lovely weather that's why all the Brits come to Portugal and Spain. Cheap Booze!

Anyway, I've just posted this in the Campdraft thread too, it's a new hat for me - it arrived today and it's my first 'nice' one. An Akubra Campdraft.

I've got custom hat from D'Aquino in Portugal on the way too, so will post pics of that soon.

Nick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24