Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goose.

Practically Family
Well, no Casual in the mail yesterday so I'm not wearing that today :(

DOUGLAS said:
Beautiful, Alan!
Yep...what Douglas said :eusa_clap

And, Dinerman, that man can wear a hat! Now I'm checking out Borsalino sites. This is getting outta hand ;)

Hey Daizawaguy...
Think I've been in that Daizawa district moons ago.
Something in my eyes may hint that I've got some of the asian persuasion swimming in the gene pool (the other 50% is Norweigian)...
was born near Tokyo and lived in Yokohama with my family ;)
469829520_WfuLa-Th-3.jpg
Love seeing those pics DG...look forward to more and one at the Kamakura statue (if you've posted one, please link it). Thanks for the cool photo journal.

Dinerman

Super Moderator
Bartender
Goose. said:
And, Dinerman, that man can wear a hat! Now I'm checking out Borsalino sites. This is getting outta hand ;)
Thanks!
Mine's 50 some years old and rolls up. It's a very soft, dense felt.

Mr. Paladin

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Wore this black modern Stetson (had no tags anywhere when I bought it at the Outlet so I don't know the model) for church this morning. Then my moonstone FED IV for some Sunday afternoon antique mall shopping. I like the FED with a western shirt, jeans, and western boots. Its the only fedora I have that can handle that style, perhaps because its not as dressy as the other fedoras.

004.jpg

003.jpg

001.jpg

Jabos

A-List Customer
Daizawaguy-I am trying to decide what my first VS should be. I have a crush on your dusty pink! Just can't seem to get her out of my mind! What is the felt weight and color? I'm looking for a lightweight for warm weather. What do you wear it with? I would imagine it is a more casual hat for you. Did Art come up with the ribbon color and design? She sure is beautiful.

daizawaguy

Call Me a Cab
Jabos said:
Daizawaguy-I am trying to decide what my first VS should be. I have a crush on your dusty pink! Just can't seem to get her out of my mind! What is the felt weight and color? I'm looking for a lightweight for warm weather. What do you wear it with? I would imagine it is a more casual hat for you. Did Art come up with the ribbon color and design? She sure is beautiful.

If you have a crush, you`ll like this pic! Natural lightweight is the color. It`s one of Art`s originals. Wear it with a pastel sweater amd Jeans...sort of casual look is best.

January2009001-2.jpg

Jabos

A-List Customer
Thanks Daizawaguy. There is just something wonderful about the combo of the natural felt and those colors. Tis true-so many hats so little time. All of these posts are georgous-especially the collection of Carter and Douglas. Hope to get my first hat this week, a Campdraft. I'll be watching for the postman . . .

tracyam

One of the Regulars
Thought I'd wear this Carlton Club beater that I picked up at an antique store. It was in sad sad shape when I first found it. It could definitely still use some more work.
resizedandcropped.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran