Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goose.

Practically Family
Well, these aren't the great quality/looking pics like you Daper Dans are posting, but I thought it noteworthy to show my wife wearing a Trilby. This is a big step for my hat habit.

During the Presidental Inaguartion, she thought I was nuts for pointing out all the different hats. She thought I especially lost it when I was talking about the red fedora.

Anyway, I think I'm rubbing off on her. When I received my replacement Sydney (in pic) she tried it on as soon as I bashed it and was walking around a bit while wearing it. It actually looks better on her than it does me...but I guess being in Love with her makes me partial. She's a doll. Today she came into the room and said "let's go to the store". It's raining here and I was pleasantly surprised to see her wearing the lid and not carrying her umbrella.

So, today, again, I wore my Sydney with my copy of Skyvue's bash and my wife wore my black wool Kangol Trilby. It's a start. Think good thoughts and maybe she'll be more understanding of my addiction when my Casual arrives in the next day or two. ;)

Click the pics:

PS, I'll work with her on the front brim curl later...one step at a time.

Dinerman

Super Moderator
Bartender
Borsalino
IMG_1677.jpg

cookie

I'll Lock Up
Hat Addiction for Couples 101

Goose. said:
She thought I especially lost it when I was talking about the red fedora.

Anyway, I think I'm rubbing off on her. When I received my replacement Sydney (in pic) she tried it on as soon as I bashed it and was walking around a bit while wearing it. It actually looks better on her than it does me...but I guess being in Love with her makes me partial. She's a doll. Today she came into the room and said "let's go to the store". It's raining here and I was pleasantly surprised to see her wearing the lid and not carrying her umbrella.

It's a start. Think good thoughts and maybe she'll be more understanding of my addiction when my Casual arrives in the next day or two. ;)

PS, I'll work with her on the front brim curl later...one step at a time.

You will love here even more now that you have enticed her into your Evil Ways:

You've got to change your evil ways, baby
Before I start lovin' you.
You've got to change, baby
And every word that I say is true

You've got me runnin, and hidin (hats), all over town,
You've got me sneakin (hats), and peekin',
And runnin' around, this can't go on...
Lord knows you've got to change, baby...baby

....next thing she will be posting on the Lounge like the other wives...:cheers1: :cool: :p

kiltie

Practically Family
handlebar bart said:
tumwaterhatco010nl1.jpg

new Tony B silverbelly on the noggin

Now that's a bow!!! Bart, you really wear a hat, and have some nice ones to prove it.

Bolt - I've seen you're a fan of the narrower brims, but you carry a 2"+ well. Very nice.

Mr. Paladin

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Great hats, all! :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Dinerman, I like that hat-suit combination!

Bart, super Tony B.

The inimitable Douglas...beautiful Stratoliner.

Bolt, CitRon, & d-guy, very nice indeed!

just_me

Practically Family
Wow. Great hats, guys. And Bolt, I agree with kiltie. I think the wider brim really fits your face.

Just wondering. Has wearing hats in your everyday lives rubbed off on anyone you know? Have others around you started wearing hats?

carter

I'll Lock Up
Keep 'em comin'!

The whole ensemble looks terrific, Alan.

Here's a shout out to the DMan and two swell lids.

Douglas, what can I say about that Stratoliner? :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Gentlemen, It's another great day for hats. You all look super!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran