Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

javadave61

Practically Family
I appreciate the variety represented here today.

Finished up a few projects this week. Enjoying the relief with my Royal Deluxe Strat.

38880bbc50d4687b8d8fec70c68701d0.jpg

Harv, Thanks! It's Stetson made by Mayser. Mayser had the German licence starting the mid 1950s. Great looking Falcon Park! Really the color combination!

As usual a super display of hats and caps today!

Harv, Thanks! It's Stetson made by Mayser. Mayser had the German licence starting the mid 1950s. Great looking Falcon Park! Really the color combination!

As usual a super display of hats and caps today!

Steve, thank you. I use it on hotter days as to not ruin my vintage hats. The new custom hats are a great substitute to wearing a vintage, and I wear most hats in harsh conditions (I save my vintages mostly for going out, or in the winter).
I am in the market for a nice vintage German fedora size 59, so keep your eyes peeled. :D
Plus, you are just up the road, so if you ever fancy a drink......

javadave61

Practically Family
Stetson for me, Bluegrass Whippet

I think the Whippet is about the best hat ever created. I'm determined to have one someday. I appreciate seeing all the great Whippets on here.

I hope you're enjoying Fort Worth. As a native of Dallas, I'm very fond of the Metroplex and love when I can return for a visit. Though I must say, I much prefer the Pennsylvania summers.

A wonderful display of hats as usual Gents!

Earlier today, ahead of the potential of rain with wide ribbon Wednesday,, my Vintage Silhouettes Milan.
I've added the ribbon, which was taken from a vintage Panama. Stripes make the man, men!
I'm not big on straw hats, but that Milan could convince me I'm wrong.

Falcon Park
I love that felt/ribbon color combination! If only I were convinced it would be "right" for me.

Miamibruno

One Too Many
g.durand – You are as cool as the other side of the pillow. Awesome hat.

Joao – Those Tom Mix hats look great. I particularly like the lighter color. Nice!

Strapped – Definitely one of your nicer hats.

Hato – Ain’t it great. I’m still in the felts. Of course, I only have a few straws and I only wear them when it is VERY hot.

Fruno – Awesome hat. I love the Dalton’s. I’ve sold a few but never found one in my size, but I am VERY impressed with them.

I rode my bike in today, not because it is good exercise or I wanted to take in the beautiful morning, but so I could put my foldable Borsalino in the bag and wear it.

Photo on 5-7-15 at 8.11 AM.jpg

Photo on 5-7-15 at 8.11 AM #2.jpg

Photo on 5-7-15 at 8.11 AM #3.jpg

GregNYC

One Too Many
So great to see straws and short sleeves!! I have a trip to Beemuda coming up, but it's still jacket weather here...

Unlined 8/4 work cap from Barry, made from my pair of Levi's Vintage Clothing 501's of a 1955 style.

10a16daaa4219d03e95f8a33e4ed25f4.jpg

91645fdfb74589161735c3ce44e5cb75.jpg

b2207b39f7b665e6ba02c2dfe7441d4a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DJH

I'll Lock Up
I think the Whippet is about the best hat ever created. I'm determined to have one someday. I appreciate seeing all the great Whippets on here.

I hope you're enjoying Fort Worth. As a native of Dallas, I'm very fond of the Metroplex and love when I can return for a visit. Though I must say, I much prefer the Pennsylvania summers.

Thanks javadave.

We are enjoying Ft Worth very much, it's great having so much within walking distance, a complete change from our NH days, where everything we did meant a drive.

What's your hat size? I keep a lookout for a good Whippet deal for you.

For me, a VS ArtLite today

smugshot_7538705-L.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner