Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miamibruno

One Too Many
Awesome hats all weekend, gents.

Tjones – Indeed, no apology necessary. That’s your kind of hat. Sharp.

Strapped. I like, I like. Very Stratolineresque.

Casechopper – It MUST be summer. That’s one of your best.

Bowlerman – simply gorgeous.

Hato – Now that is an ensemble worth wearing. You look awesome. Where’s the mai tai?

A’n’A’ – Very impressive!

TommyK – For a minute there, I thought your hat had straps on it. I almost freaked. Gorgeous hat that needs no straps.

My 40’s Marathon Supreme.

Photo on 5-11-15 at 11.33 AM.jpg

Photo on 5-11-15 at 11.33 AM #2.jpg

Ole Blue Eyes would be proud, Charlie!:cool:

Yup, he WAS a Cavanagh customer, like JFK, among other big shots. But check the name on the hat in the advertisement (on the sweatband). THAT was my hero...

Cavanagh would often show a famous name on the inside of their hats in ads. That marketing technique worked then, still works today!!

Last edited:

T Jones

I'll Lock Up
Strapped, Bamaboots, Jeff, Perry, tommyK, Miamibruno, thanks guys. I appreciate the comments. I'm really impressed with the parade of classics on display here this afternoon. Very nicely done by everybody!

javadave61

Practically Family
On a side note My wife and I were moving in the fall for my wife's job so we figured we better get the house on the market now. Could take a couple of months to sell, closing and all that. Full price offer right out the gate. May be moving sooner than I thought!

We've got quite the seller's market going on right now. Everyone I know is selling their houses in days. Are you leaving the NJ area? If so, you could get quite a windfall. Come to PA! It's a third price! More money for hats.

Yup, he WAS a Cavanagh customer, like JFK, among other big shots. But check the name on the hat in the advertisement (on the sweatband). THAT was my hero...

Cavanagh would often show a famous name on the inside of their hats in ads. That marketing technique worked then, still works today!!

Ahh the Benster! If you haven't seen it you would enjoy Ken Burns' Jazz history. He has all the old greats, Goodman, Dorsey, Artie Shaw, Satchmo, etc. and some great hats in it too.

Ahh the Benster! If you haven't seen it you would enjoy Ken Burns' Jazz history. He has all the old greats, Goodman, Dorsey, Artie Shaw, Satchmo, etc. and some great hats in it too.

Oh, Man... THAT's what I need; more time in front of the telly! But that would be worth it, though!! Thank you, Perry.

Joao Encarnado

I'll Lock Up

bowlerman

I'll Lock Up
Gentlemen, so classy for Mother's Day, and today, the day after, every one of you look like bad muthas! I'm really digging the show today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner