Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

fabiovenhorst

Call Me a Cab
Today, the Mallory ;)

20150616_102728.jpg

tommyK

One Too Many
Everybody is looking great today!

bb60f811-8a08-488c-a8be-9251a9b4639f_zpsq1ajfvdg.jpg c9d1ccc6-d578-4360-a2c9-3be1abd9fcb0_zpskzypoysv.jpg
Tom Eggleston for a bagel run this morning
Taking advantage of the rainy overcast weather to get in some darker hats.

0154262c-8d8b-4c6c-9ee4-7a28af4fe013_zpsovzobkkr.jpg
This one is a nice Whippet clone, here next to a vintage Stetson Whippet

There's a train approaching behind you, Knotten! Hold onto that great Cuenca!!

Tommy your collection is really astounding. Super fantastic lids, BOTH!

GregNYC

One Too Many
Charlie, thanks! This cap is new. It's a new version of a cap I've already got. It's the same fabric as one I got from Barry about 6 weeks ago. That one was an extra-large crown, 3" visor that I specced out for UV protection. It didn't look all that good, so I ordered this one to have the usual proportions. When really want UV protection, I've got good sunblock and some wide-brim straws!!! I won't try to make a cap do all that work!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sergejvandervreede

One Too Many
70aa156b46755a6612c846ce6f07094e.jpg

Brown Panizza today. Lots of great hats in this thread!!! Wonderful to see so many personal ways of wearing a hat and integrating a hat in your outfit.

Gunship

New in Town
Great hats all today, gents. 1st post/reply to the site -- had trouble getting all the permissions in place to be able to join in. However, have been following almost daily & feel like I know many of the regulars already!

Welcome Gunship! Before the question comes up, yes, you can post pictures already. They must first be posted to one of the photo host sites, like photobucket.

Good to have you chime in... Don't be shy!

moontheloon

I'll Lock Up
Great hats all today, gents. 1st post/reply to the site -- had trouble getting all the permissions in place to be able to join in. However, have been following almost daily & feel like I know many of the regulars already!

welcome Gunship
lock your bank account, close your ebay account, and cancel your internet

I kid I kid ... these cats here will inspire you to own hats you never thought you would want

the most lovely addiction I have ever contracted ... such great great fun for me daily

glad you're here to share all your finds with us

moontheloon

I'll Lock Up
Fantastic looks as always today gentlemen... Cruising this thread daily puts a smile in my face every time.

Akubra Fed IV on this rainy Tuesday afternoon
e6ad3bb3197eaa08c027e56007620a2d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lindawalters