Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

moontheloon

I'll Lock Up
T JOnes, Dave, DJH, HIstoryteach all looking fantastic today !!

for me the BG CD today ... what a shock!
and my custom tennis ball hat hook that is in my teaching studio :)

IMG_0031.jpg

ingineer

One Too Many
Wow! Great hats lately.
Alan thanks for the pics of the observatory.
The local one at Sheep's Hill revolves on bowling balls, just as the one at UMO has canon balls as bearings. Always amazing that one man can start so much with so little.
All volunteered materials and labour
your Hats are impeccable, don't think I could pull off a boater
Moon terrific creases and hats , put me to shame.
Case another jersey boyz really rockin
DJH, That hat screams custom.
Terry great pics
Joao; always love the stagecoaches, can never find one my size.
Matt, Love the colours on that Blacksheep
Robert; an avatar? Can pictures be far away?
Buckaroo today, back from quick trip to the bodega.
Sorry if I missed anyone

Last edited:

Joao Encarnado

I'll Lock Up
Feeling somewhat adventurous today, I thought I'd throw on my bomber jacket and put on my Stetson Nutria, then see what I can get into!
Dr. Terry Jones!

Sorry to hear that for you Joao. Sounds like some rodeo companies here could do some business Portugal.
It might work as a novelty but it would need a lot just for logistics.

Buckaroo Hatters western earlier this morning.
Nice to see it again.

Joao; always love the stagecoaches, can never find one my size.
I keep seeing them almost all sizes in the may.

T Jones

I'll Lock Up
Not to mention they'd have to offer us some Nutrias.

Oh yeah. Definitely more Nutrias! That's gotta be in the offering!

Moon, Richard Joao, Thanks guys. I appreciate the comments.

Moon, I'm really liking those BGCDs. Do the brims on those come with the OR Western style curl, or did you shape it that way. Also, how wide is the brim on that?

Frank, Very Retro. Nice classic look and it suits you well.

Richard, You're well suited for the Westerns. Definitely a good look on you. Nice hat.

Joao, Ha! Yeah, Dr. Terry Jones! All I need now is my own theme song! :D BTW, who's that wearing your FEPSA? That dude's got him a nice hair cut and a neatly trimmed beard. I think he looks better wearing your Westerns than you do! Gotta hand it to him. The dude who stole your hat cleans up nice! ;)

moontheloon

I'll Lock Up
Moon, I'm really liking those BGCDs. Do the brims on those come with the OR Western style curl, or did you shape it that way. Also, how wide is the brim on that?

thanks TJ

the brim is pretty close to 2 7/8 .... nice and wide

... and it comes pretty flat with a slight curl sort of like an open road would ... I added what you see in the pic with a little steam and a soft wiping motion

really great hat ... I'll be ordering another one soon because it really is just an all around fantastically versatile hat of equal parts ruggedness and elegance with great specs

Joao I must admit that I was slightly saddened by the close shave .... but you look great

A little late for yesterday's parade. I took the new D'Aquino out into the downpour yesterday and it did great - sorry no pics. Last evening, down to the ballpark for a few innings, then off to a local Blues Festival to see Jimmy Thackery. Those of you who are blues fans, especially on the East Coast, might recognize the name as the original guitarist for the Nighthawks. Excellent evening after all the rain, and excellent blues from Mr. Thackery.

Image2.jpg Image3.jpg

Today, off to the Dayton Air Show wearing, what else? A Milan Stratoliner.

Image1.jpg

Maybe I'll put the little airplane pin back in for the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThomW